GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New M3 Unveiled

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
WOW

BMW fucks up everything they touch (design wise) eg new 7. This thing is gross. its a riced out 3 series, literally. They should add a ricer wing to complete the look.

All of the prior M3's were much nicer.

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
From what i've heard,

The m3 should lie around the same HP as the RS4 = +/- 420hp

The new body style c63 amg will have slightly more = + / - 470hp

Last edited:

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
I think one of my dream cars will always be a BMW M3, no matter what it looks like. That being said, I deffinately agree that the previous style was MUCH more atractive.

And seriously guys, we know you GTI guys like your interior, you don't have to remind every one of that in every thread.

bilbos

On the Kop
I agree with all the comments so far, especially with regards to that hood scoop.

I would definitely take the RS4 over the new M3, anyday of the week.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
I think you need to be cracked out to not like the new M3 :-D

not really. i love bimmers but this one is just not that striking. and the interior really does look cheap. no doubt its a helluva drivers car, but not something i want to live in as a DD

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
It doesn't seem to look as wide and aggressive as the previous model.

But I'm sure the photos don't do the car justice.

I'd take an RS4 over it to.

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
I think it looks great.

They're still going to make a couple more changes..I'm sure that shift knob is temporary cuz it's ugly as hell.

To those who don't like it now...just wait till you see a couple in person. It'll grow on you. Just like the GTI did for me:thumbsup:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
I think it looks great.

They're still going to make a couple more changes..I'm sure that shift knob is temporary cuz it's ugly as hell.

To those who don't like it now...just wait till you see a couple in person. It'll grow on you. Just like the GTI did for me:thumbsup:

touche...the first time i saw a MkV i thought...wow that's an ugly fucking car, now i'm in love :wub:

IchBinDarren

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Rabbit
It is nice, they made the best of the semi-ugly new styling. I'm afraid you just cant surpasses the e46 M3!