GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dddrew.

blah.
Tint looks great on white, silver, and light colored cars. I don't want to tint my black GTI because i hate the "MURDERED/BLACKED OUT CAR YO" look. I wish i could though because tinted windows are awesome.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Tint looks great on white, silver, and light colored cars. I don't want to tint my black GTI because i hate the "MURDERED/BLACKED OUT CAR YO" look. I wish i could though because tinted windows are awesome.

I dont know, I dont think it looks too bad. Also, iPhone pictures...

Dont mind the tow hook, I took the picture to show some guy where the tow hook went

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
My main AutoX site might be getting shut down. Events through March have already been canceled. Eff.
What? Why?

And tint on light colored cars is where it's at! I have 35% in front and 20% on my windows on my CW GTI and I think it looks prime!

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Jordan I think that's the first time I've seen your car.

And I'm a fish bowl fan

Edit: Actually I've seen it lurking in a photo of your Benz haha.

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Jordan I think that's the first time I've seen your car.

And I'm a fish bowl fan

Edit: Actually I've seen it lurking in a photo of your Benz haha.
I hate getting blinded by the sun. It's so frustrating. Lol

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Everything I know about taking pictures was self thought. I'm thinking about taking some photo/editing classes at CC for something to do and maybe meet girls.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Everything I know about taking pictures was self thought. I'm thinking about taking some photo/editing classes at CC for something to do and maybe meet girls.

I'm self taught as well. I would love to get lessons on PS and such cause im absolutely clueless with that stuff. The bummer thing is most CC's require beginning classes with film cameras to teach you the basics of exposure... I already know all of that crap, and I don't want to waste my time.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
I'm self taught as well. I would love to get lessons on PS and such cause im absolutely clueless with that stuff. The bummer thing is most CC's require beginning classes with film cameras to teach you the basics of exposure... I already know all of that crap, and I don't want to waste my time.

YouTube

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!

Yeah. I'll have to figure that out as I have the basics down. I self taught on Photoshop too but I'm still very very limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.