GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

pitterchi

Ready to race!
Nice! Love the low profile headrests, it's a shame the red stitching ones for the GTI are so expensive. I think last time I priced them out there were around $350-400 for the pair brand new...can't justify that kind of cash for headrests.

I keep checking European eBay auctions to see if a used pair pop up but so far nothing.

Ebay $95. From MK6 GTI w Red stitching. Perfectly matched.

Compared to stock MK7:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pitterchi

Ready to race!
Yep, red stitching looks way better if it continues along a theme. But I'd argue you could get away with it if it's leather.

To each their own. It would bother me every time I step into the back seats. So about twice a year...

The Audi head rests do look a little thinner though. Thats better.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
How's easy are these to install? Is it a DIY type of thing or would I have to have them installed at a shop? Also would your footwell LEDs (I have a pair) work for the trunk LED? Looks like exactly the same fixture/bulb.

The trunk and footwells are different LEDs.

The d3s could be installed through the wheel well easily.

Thank you

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I would imagine this is a matte carbon fibre vinyl wrap which he has cut himself

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

They sell those same vinyls on aliexpress etc. looks like it

doctorgonzo1

Passed Driver's Ed
To each their own. It would bother me every time I step into the back seats. So about twice a year...

The Audi head rests do look a little thinner though. Thats better.

Best of all worlds, is to put two additional CENTER headrests on each side. It's pricey, but they do fit. Slim profile, stitching, and leather. I'm on the hunt for leather interior GTI part-outs :)