GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
Centers on both sides work fine if you don't have to actually use them and just want the low profile. I found it was actually more difficult to find centers that people didn't want (at least in gti cloth). Eventually i found a scrap yard that had mk6 interlagos headrests that were a perfect match (they're back there in this thread somewhere, as well as my journal thread) and maintain full functionality for when tall people need them.

Uberjet

Best of all worlds, is to put two additional CENTER headrests on each side. It's pricey, but they do fit. Slim profile, stitching, and leather. I'm on the hunt for leather interior GTI part-outs :)

I wholeheartedly agree. I used extra Christmas money, so it didn't hurt AS much, but the overall effect is what VW should have done in the first place.

Last edited:

dicanns

Got new key covers that fit the north american keys with alarm button. Hadn't seen them before so posting in case anyone else has been looking. New cover on left compared to the previous version I had on the right.

Tronix13

Ready to race!
Got new key covers that fit the north american keys with alarm button. Hadn't seen them before so posting in case anyone else has been looking. New cover on left compared to the previous version I had on the right.

Damn! I must have! Where did you get that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neilsdeal

Ready to race!

I'm not sure if it's really subtle or not, but I haven't come across anyone that realized the stripes aren't supposed to be there or that I changed the mirror caps to black.

ACE2

Ready to race!

I'm not sure if it's really subtle or not, but I haven't come across anyone that realized the stripes aren't supposed to be there or that I changed the mirror caps to black.
Where did you get that black stripe vinyl?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk