GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Funny how no one mentions the standard stage 2 8.2 files anymore.
They consistently dyno 303-310 whp on youtube vids ive seen. Tq is lower vs the HT, duh..around 330s. Still a good file. Id have no issue running it.
The adjustable files are just kinda fun to play with, specially if u happen to have e85.

Travis9935

Ready to race!
I haven't really seen very many dyno numbers with all these new options. It'd be nice to see the difference's. Should start a Ed page with just dyno statistics only.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Yeah that be nice. Time and money to go hit the dyno. Once my ex wife stops taking 1200 bucks a month out of my income, Ill probably contribute lol

One of the members here just recently trapped 111 mph on the adjustable.
Settings- 92 oct 24 psi. He has couple simple bolt ons iirc, nothing at all crazy.
So that ATLEAST tells you there some power there.
But by all means Id love to see a ED dyno thread- standard files-adjustable-maestro custom tunes

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
I'll be hitting lots of dynos this year once my car is finished, but it'll be with the BOSS600 kit. I'd like to get one with the Maestro adjustable base file to see how it does, another with an actual tune (Sam?), and then obviously more once the fueling kit is released........

Travis9935

Ready to race!
It's GPS based off torque, but my Gtech Pro posts similar numbers.
Full tank, full interior, 40lb sub, kind of a crappy launch.
Hf 200 cell catted Dp, inlet hose, inlet pipe, st 2 ht, Dsg tune, modded airbox w/K&N, cts fmic & obdeleven tweaks. 245/35 Continental Extreme DW, Emmotion springs.
(Obviously obd2 reads max boost of 23. My intake manifold plummbed gauge peaks up to 28-30 @ times.)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie

drrck

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys i just changed to the adjust. stage 2 file. I have set to 93 oct. and 24 PSI. here is the link
https://datazap.me/u/faid/log-1505967699?log=0&data=1-6-7-8-9-10-16-17

Did i set too high of an octane and too high of PSI?

Thanks

That might be the worst log I've ever seen. You want to see correction values of 0 to 2 at the most. At the very least you want to see Ignition Timing Cyl 1 as 0 or a positive number before you get any negative values in the timing correction columns.

drrck

Go Kart Champion
The car is probably not in extreme danger given the degree to which the ECU can handle things, but it's surely not going to be very fast operating like that. The worst part is that IAT was only 70F!

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
The car is probably not in extreme danger given the degree to which the ECU can handle things, but it's surely not going to be very fast operating like that. The worst part is that IAT was only 70F!

It isn't in danger from blowing up, the ECU is indeed a miracle worker...but it still is terrible from a performance standpoint and knock is knock. If it is pulling on all cylinders it is detecting some, and it has to happen to be detected.

napadirt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 2DR PP MT, Macan

faid

Ready to race!
That might be the worst log I've ever seen. You want to see correction values of 0 to 2 at the most. At the very least you want to see Ignition Timing Cyl 1 as 0 or a positive number before you get any negative values in the timing correction columns.

Thanks for the education!