GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

braveulysses

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
17 mk7 gti
Followed up my day of detailing with a coat of wax tonight now that the sealant has cured. Paint is like glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mind if you share what product(s) used? Looking to buy some car wash stuff but there is so many out there!

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
mind if you share what product(s) used? Looking to buy some car wash stuff but there is so many out there!

I grabbed everything from chemical guys. Used v38 with a white hexlogic pad, black light glaze, jetseal, and v07 liquid wax to finish. All applied with a Torq 10fx DA polisher. This all followed two washes and a once over with a clay bar. [emoji1360]

MK7Knight

Got my Neuspeed catback exhaust system put on today (finally), as well as Stoptech cross-drilled/slotted rotors. Very pleased with both products!!

braveulysses

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
17 mk7 gti
I grabbed everything from chemical guys. Used v38 with a white hexlogic pad, black light glaze, jetseal, and v07 liquid wax to finish. All applied with a Torq 10fx DA polisher. This all followed two washes and a once over with a clay bar. [emoji1360]

ah. Ive heard so many mixed reviews of the chemical guys. lotta people say it's overpriced. pics looks nice though. Don't think I have the time or patience to use a polisher tool haha

Pikkagtr

Ready to race!
Finally got the time to put on the Helix Headlights
The rear screw adjuster was a PITA but everything turned out great
Well worth the upgrade and fitment was very good for aftermarket
Adjusted the height before hand then buttoned everything up after the install
Only pulled the bumper sides out and got great access and didnt have to remove the whole bumper
overall a 8.5/10

bigdave79

Ready to race!
I used it to finally bring home some very precious packages from the hospital! Never driven the car so slow in my life. It's amazing what kind of gas mileage you get when you feather the throttle.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
I used it to finally bring home some very precious packages from the hospital! Never driven the car so slow in my life. It's amazing what kind of gas mileage you get when you feather the throttle.

Congrats. Time for a minivan!

lokerola

Ready to race!

Congrats! Double trouble! I see a Tiguan in your future...

BigMac629

Passed Driver's Ed
Or an Atlas [emoji2] My wife and I brought home our first son in December, and you’re spot on - I think I got close to 40mpg on the drive home!

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!

Man!! 2 huh.. congrats... kiss sleeping at night and free time goodbye.. j/k

SM075180

Ready to race!

Dang dude. That was such a wholesome post. [emoji106]

MK7Knight

How is the sound and do you feel more power?

The sound is just what I was looking for. Not too aggressive. Very deep tones at cold start/idle, comes a bit more alive when you open up the throttle. I have a DSG transmission, so the "DSG Farts" are accentuated a bit. No obnoxious drone at highway speeds. Can finally hear my car vs listening to my car through Soundaktor.

Performance-wise, I can tell a difference in throttle response, and seem to have a bit more power/torque at lower RPMs. Could be my imagination, because, you know, it damn well deliver some power for the money I spent, so I will create the power in my head.. :) It did seem to wake up my APR intake, because I can definitely hear it sucking on more air than before. Bottom line is, after the massive power gains from a stage 1 tuning, it is kind of hard to detect the small gains made from mechanical mods like cat-back exhaust and cold-air intakes. Eventually, when I move to Stage 2 tuning and install a downpipe, I think that's when all my minor mods will come together and really work as a team.

Near future I will install some Neuspeed sport springs that will lower the car about 1", and that's about it until Stage 2 tuning happens.

Sorry I cant put any pics up, IPhone having issues and can not download Tapatalk. If you want good pics and some audio files of the Neuspeed cat-back system, go to their website, has some good pics of the product!