GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aggressive wheel fitment thread/stance

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Here’s 19x8.5 et42 front and et35 rear on PS4S 235/35/19. Lowered on Neuspeed Sport Springs and fender screw mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As perfect as it gets. Nice work!

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Here’s 19x8.5 et42 front and et35 rear on PS4S 235/35/19. Lowered on Neuspeed Sport Springs and fender screw mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great!

White18

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Hi, I just got this 2018 Autobahn last week. I added the OZ Hyper GT 18x8, ET45 wheels in Star Graphite with 225/40 PSS4 tires. It looks like there is room for some spacers, F/R. I plan to lower on APR springs. Suggestions for spacer size?

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Can anyone tell me how well a 17x8 with et35 and wrapped in a 225 be? Yes, I know, 17 in, low on funds
Grammar helps.

That setup will work fine if that's what you're asking. That's what I use in the winter.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Hi, I just got this 2018 Autobahn last week. I added the OZ Hyper GT 18x8, ET45 wheels in Star Graphite with 225/40 PSS4 tires. It looks like there is room for some spacers, F/R. I plan to lower on APR springs. Suggestions for spacer size?

18x8 ET45 is similar to stock Austin wheels with 10mm spacers on all corners. Flush spacer kits are 15mm front and 20mm rear.

If you decide on spacers, I’d go 5mm front and 10mm rear.

White18

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Thanks for the advice, everyone. Lowering first makes sense.

Anyone running 18x8 et32? Added bonus if you're on 245/40/18s

I know the fronts are going to poke but i plan on a little bit of camber upfront once my BC BR series arrive, I already have basically brand new tires and don't want to have to get more.

Thanks in advance!

Matthewpt

Ready to race!
IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

Like how mine came out.
18x8.5 +45 with 3mmf/5mmr spacers
Wrapped with BFG Comp 2 A/S 235/40/18
Dropped on VWR springs

rcb020

Passed Driver's Ed
I am seriously considering running Neuspeed rse10 in 18x9 et45. I would like to pair them with the new Michelin PS4S in 255/35/18.

Would these fit with stock suspension and fender screw mod? My research is saying it probably will fit, but may need a little more negative camber up front. I have also heard the PS4S runs a little narrower than the Pilot Super Sport so that may help.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I am seriously considering running Neuspeed rse10 in 18x9 et45. I would like to pair them with the new Michelin PS4S in 255/35/18.

Would these fit with stock suspension and fender screw mod? My research is saying it probably will fit, but may need a little more negative camber up front. I have also heard the PS4S runs a little narrower than the Pilot Super Sport so that may help.
That would work fine at stock height. I would recommend a 235 ps4s tho.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk