GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

tkchan19

Passed Driver's Ed
Sheehy VW in Springfield, VA has their 2017 GTI S 6sp for $19,999, which obviously does not include any of the TTL or even the $850 freight, but non-the-less, a good deal. All the asterisks pasted below. This is the lowest I've seen them advertise online.

http://www.sheehyspringfieldvw.com/new/Volkswagen/2017-Volkswagen-Golf+GTI-springfield-va-ddba8adb0a0e0ae7308e83ecb7ddb196.htm

* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with Sheehy Auto Stores.

We offer price quotes that do not include military discounts since a low percentage of customers actually qualify. A majority of our competitors automatically include these discounts in all of their price quotes. We mention this as a courtesy to help you get accurate price quotes while researching for your new vehicle.

We make every effort to provide accurate information, please verify options and price before purchase, Sheehy is not responsible for errors or omissions. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Quoted price available on in-stock units only. Additional savings may be available for leases on select models. All prices are exclusive internet prices only. Financing is subject to approved credit through designated lender. Price plus tax, tags, processing fee of $699 VA and freight. A $300 transfer fee will be added to the price of all new & used vehicles transferred in from other locations. All customers will qualify for all manufacturer incentives included in the price, some require financing through the manufacturer. Some manufacturer incentives are not compatible with special manufacturer finance offers. Manufacturer incentives are valid during the time period set by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. Additional manufacturer incentives may apply to those who qualify and may lower the sales price. 2 or more available at this price. See dealer for details.

* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. Unless specifically indicated in the advertisement, MSRP does not include taxes, fees or other charges. Actual dealer pricing may vary. Consult your dealer for more information and complete details.

* The dealer advertised price may not reflect specific dealer offers, and may be subject to certain terms and conditions as indicated in the advertisement. Consult your dealer for more information and complete details.

* Images and options shown are examples, only, and may not reflect exact vehicle color, trim, options, pricing or other specifications.

Ital

Go Kart Newbie
that does look like a great deal. It sounds like you could get one with the PP fro $2k more.. man that sounds like a great deal to me, I know no sunroof an what not.. but awesome car that can be easily tuned for lots more power :D

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Hey all, just drove my GTI home last night and I love it already! Here is my deal breakdown.

This is for a 2017 GTI S DSG 4 door in black.

Negotiated Price: 23,307
VW Partner Program $500 discount applied as a rebate brings it to: 22,807
Dealer Doc Fee: 80
Sales Tax: 1,871
Other CA Fees: 260
E Registration Fee: 30

Total out the door was 25,078. I feel good about the deal considering I got $5k off MSRP for a 2017 :)

I bought the car from Bob Baker VW in Carlsbad, CA. I would definitely recommend them as everything was super easy and they were happy to make the deal.

Really looking forward to owning this beauty :D

peteyturbo

Any reccomendations on getting the best deal in the tri state or mid atlantic area? Looking to replace my tdi. So far this is what i got but dealer says with their financing which could mean anything..

GTI S
Sale price: $20,922
Freight: $820
Admin/Processing: $699
Taxes: $1,385
Tags: $395 (2 years)

Total: $24,221

GTI Sport
Sale price: $23,151
Taxes: $1,523

Total: $26,588

tkchan19

Passed Driver's Ed
Any reccomendations on getting the best deal in the tri state or mid atlantic area? Looking to replace my tdi. So far this is what i got but dealer says with their financing which could mean anything..

GTI S

GTI Sport

Stohlman VW in Tysons Corner, VA has the base 2017 GTI S 6sp advertised for $19,687, excluding freight, fees, tax, title, etc. (similar to above). You'll also probably have to finance a certain amount through VW for a $1,000 rebate; when I purchase mine six months ago at Sheehy VW, they said I had to finance $7k or $10k. The fiancé charge would amount to a fee hundred dollars, which is less than the $1,000 rebate. This is the lowest I've seen a new GTI advertised.

http://www.stohlman-vw.com/VehicleDetails/new-2017-Volkswagen-Golf_GTI-S-Tysons_Corner-VA/2854761653

HMCS JK

Did you have to fight them a lot for that or were they happy to offer it?
Sorry, I'm not real big on forums, more of a read-when-I'm-bored type. Anyway, this was Sutliff's straight-up advertised price online. I sent an online inquiry, their Internet mgr replied and asked me to call if i wanted it, and that was it!

I'll post contact info tomorrow if anyone actually wants it (a bit buzzed from watching the WS).

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

wantone

Ready to race!
FYI....for anyone looking

There's a November bonus cash of $1000 right now, and VW just introduced another $1000 for owner loyalty on 2016 & 2017's too.

I've seen a few dealers lowering their prices, but that's more of a cat and mouse game between each other. Definitely not by $1k that I've seen. Is this something they will outright bring up during negotiating or does the buyer have to pull it out of them?

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
The Loyalty is a $1k rebate (but must have a VW in the household)....so that's not dealer cash or anything

The "November bonus" is lease cash. I don't think they have to give it to you, but they have $1k extra to play with essentially and/or to give you

The residual is 60% for 10k, 59% for 12k, 57% for 15k too
MF is 0.00202

Solidjake

GTI S

GTI Sport

Petey, any good deals on a sport in NYC?