GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where abouts in the UK is everyone from?

Jon2

Ready to race!
The Shetland Islands.

I have a Tungsten Silver 63-plate 1.4TSI SE with the 7-speed DSG.

Last edited:

MartyGTD

From Telford, just bought it and love driving it ....

JavaGreen94

Passed Driver's Ed
From London. Drive a white GTI PP.

Maybe one day I'll have a GTI ?

The Shetland Islands.

I have a Tungsten Silver 63-plate 1.4TSI SE with the 7-speed DSG.

Always wanted to visit Shetland, looks an amazing place. Seems to be a lot of Tungsten Silver drivers!

From Telford, just bought it and love driving it ....

Have to say tornado red is one lovely colour.

St Albans. I drive a (currently filthy) white 7.5 GTI PP, and before that had 2 mk7 GT 2.0 TDIs.

Sound like me another on their 3rd MK7 ? hopefully I'll keep this one longer than the others ?

XoneDB4

Ready to race!
Sound like me another on their 3rd MK7 [emoji16] hopefully I'll keep this one longer than the others [emoji23]

Just love the package I guess. I shopped around last year and looked at BMW 1 series, Audi A3 and so on but nothing gave me the thrill of the GTI for anywhere near the price.

JavaGreen94

Passed Driver's Ed
Just love the package I guess. I shopped around last year and looked at BMW 1 series, Audi A3 and so on but nothing gave me the thrill of the GTI for anywhere near the price.

There's a merc garage opposite vw garage so I had a look at an A class which brand new appeared cheaper than my 5k mile used r line.
Came with AMG package and night package so black roof rims and wing mirrors.

Super sporty looking car and when I enquired..... was a 1.6 petrol with 99hp or something ridiculous which with 19" wheels etc is extra weight on a car that actually has a Citroen engine, I decided then not to touch It!

I looked at bmw 1 series but again interior was just awful, nice looking car and could have got a brand new one, but I totally was not feeling the interior. Again same with Audi a3, would have cost me £5/6k more for one with the same spec as mine and they all had double the miles.

Cannot beat a golf

tdciaps

From South Yorkshire 2016 Carbon Grey Gti..

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
From South Yorkshire 2016 Carbon Grey Gti..
Carbon Grey = the best colour for the mk7 GTI (IMO Of course!). Looks super shiny tdciaps :cool:

Mark315

Passed Driver's Ed
Belfast :)

tdciaps

tdciaps

Stunning car -

CSG is my favourite colour- can't get it on my model, but I've already planned my next car, GTD in indium grey. I know it's not quite as stunning as this but having scene it on a scirocco it's super smart.

Thank you too Java Green.
Got the wife's Scirocco in Candy White although I like the Viper Green common sense spk for when the time comes to sell it.... nit on the cards yet though lol