GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

When is the REFRESHED 2018 Golf/GTI available stateside?

Jumpy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GTI Autobahn
Cool, prices and features are posted.

What does "late availability for pedestrian monitoring" mean on the SE?

jlivingood

Passed Driver's Ed
I promise that moments before I posted, the individual links actually worked but now they appear not to be functioning.

Seems to be an HTML problem or something. I was able to download them.

Attachments

• 7609-2018GolfRataGlance.pdf
    123.2 KB · Views: 239
  • 7610-2018GolfRPricing.pdf
    66.6 KB · Views: 262
  • 7612-2018GolfRTechnicalSpecifications.pdf
    70.5 KB · Views: 666

jlivingood

Passed Driver's Ed
So I noticed "From the side, the Golf R is characterized by 19-inch “Englishtown” aluminum-alloy wheels shod with 225/40 or 235/35 tires, black brake calipers with the “R” logo, body-color “R” style side skirts, “R” badges on the front fenders, and black painted door mirror caps."

Not familiar with those wheels - I'll have to search to see what they look like.

GGambitX07

Ok, I think all of us who are looking at Rs need to be better informed on what sh** the dealer is going to try with OTD price. We need to keep a running tally. For those who bought a 2017, new, what state/location were you in and how much did you pay above or below MSRP. This will really help those of us getting ready to buy.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

FriskyDingo

Ready to race!
So I noticed "From the side, the Golf R is characterized by 19-inch “Englishtown” aluminum-alloy wheels shod with 225/40 or 235/35 tires, black brake calipers with the “R” logo, body-color “R” style side skirts, “R” badges on the front fenders, and black painted door mirror caps."

Not familiar with those wheels - I'll have to search to see what they look like.

Flippy

Ready to race!
Ok, I think all of us who are looking at Rs need to be better informed on what sh** the dealer is going to try with OTD price. We need to keep a running tally. For those who bought a 2017, new, what state/location were you in and how much did you pay above or below MSRP. This will really help those of us getting ready to buy.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Are the R's excluded from Volkswagen Partner Program pricing?

PlaidDad

Ready to race!

Jumpy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GTI Autobahn
I wonder if the new R will still come with the center console bolted shut...lol, so stupid.