GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your car is looking really good!

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
What’s wrong with that? I also ordered the wrong size rings but ended up spending the $5 or whatever for the right ones. Aren’t they just to make for a non nonsense wheel installation? If you torque them correctly you shouldn’t have any vibration or wobbles.

Yep, if torqued properly and done in a star pattern that is the case most of the time... no problems... but you still have a bigger chance of getting vibrations at speed.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
O.Z Leggera HLT bright silver

18x8 ET35
Tires 225/40/18 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500
Nice dude, I'm on DG springs and OZ's myself. Car drives so much better now than with those heavy Milton wheels. I got the ET48 versions and now need spacers to have them sit flush [emoji52]

Last edited:

nype

Drag Racing Champion
The crappy 225/40 stock all seasons because my 245 firehawks won’t be in until next week.

Maybe dumb question but...why not just wait for the tires to arrive?

pantsos

Ready to race!
Nice dude, I'm on DG springs and OZ's myself. Car drives so much better now than with those heavy Milton wheels. I got the ET48 versions and now need spacers to have them sit flush [emoji52]

Ya, that’s why I went with ET35 so I don’t need spacers

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Received a little while back. Being painted now. Waited for warmer weather to install. Will look good.

....and yes they win the packaging award. Double boxed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Received a little while back. Being painted now. Waited for warmer weather to install. Will look good.

....and yes they win the packaging award. Double boxed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interested to see how they look and how possibly frustrated you get mounting them.