GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

chris796

Passed Driver's Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shabba

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought one of those too off Ebay. It's been a month and haven't received it yet [emoji38]

I bought the same one last week from AliExpress. Been looking for the 4 button one. I have the 3 button one which was the only style I'd seen until recently.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Mine took a month to get here so don't fret. It was scheduled to get here by April 19th so to get it a month earlier was great. China post is just really slow.

This is the only 4 button one I have seen. I'm glad Aliexpress has it now. I wish I had ordered 2 and had one for my spare key as well. It's surprisingly well made though I'm having to get used to the extra bulk. It's a FOB saver though.

chris796

Passed Driver's Ed
What are you lowered on? Running any spacers?

Lowered on photoshop!
No spacers yet, I think a 3mm or 5mm will set them off perfectly. I’m going to wait until my new tires get in.

Also konig website says these are 73.1 center bore so I bought hub centric Rings 73.1->57.1 and the shop said they wouldn’t fit the wheel. Odd. I’m going to measure them later to make sure they sent me the right size.

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
Lowered on photoshop!
No spacers yet, I think a 3mm or 5mm will set them off perfectly. I’m going to wait until my new tires get in.

Also konig website says these are 73.1 center bore so I bought hub centric Rings 73.1->57.1 and the shop said they wouldn’t fit the wheel. Odd. I’m going to measure them later to make sure they sent me the right size.

You installed them without the centering rings?

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
You installed them without the centering rings?

What’s wrong with that? I also ordered the wrong size rings but ended up spending the $5 or whatever for the right ones. Aren’t they just to make for a non nonsense wheel installation? If you torque them correctly you shouldn’t have any vibration or wobbles.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
What’s wrong with that? I also ordered the wrong size rings but ended up spending the $5 or whatever for the right ones. Aren’t they just to make for a non nonsense wheel installation? If you torque them correctly you shouldn’t have any vibration or wobbles.

You may find that you get wheel vibrations when you reach higher speeds. In my case I got vibrations whenever I reached speeds above 110km/hr.

Last edited: