GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
Bracket bushings (dieselgeek handled the other 6mt bushings), 034 dogbone, and usp stainless clutch line. Now just waiting for Jay745 to do the install.

slide13

Ready to race!
So you already have a DG short shifter? Post up if you feel much difference after doing the bracket bushings.

I have the DG short shifter and love the feel. Also have the DG shifter bushings but haven't installed them yet. Wondering if it's worth it to do a bracket and bracket bushings too.

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
Ok I ordered the bracket since it is cheap and we are in there anyway.

Yes have the DG short shifter already, now improving the rest of anything in the shifting anyone can think of aside from the actual clutch.

Between the dogbone, metal bracket, bushings, swirl valve removal with the line, I doubt I’ll be able to tell what I’m feeling is able to be correlated to what I changed but I’ll report back.

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
^they are Fast FC04. In 18x8 et40. The claimed weight is 18.6 lbs. With the tires on my bathroom scale they weigh 44.1 lbs.

I didn't think to weigh the stock wheel and tire unfortunately, but I'd guess 50 lbs.

Unfortunately I have to wait until end of April to install. (Canadian winters can be long)

nype

Drag Racing Champion
^they are Fast FC04. In 18x8 et40. The claimed weight is 18.6 lbs. With the tires on my bathroom scale they weigh 44.1 lbs.

I didn't think to weigh the stock wheel and tire unfortunately, but I'd guess 50 lbs.

Unfortunately I have to wait until end of April to install. (Canadian winters can be long)

Well, sure...but only east of the Rockies. [emoji41]

Great choices all around. Tires, sizes etc.