GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
Enjoyed my first country roads blast with my new AWE Track Edition catback exhaust. Super super happy with sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been eyeing one. Not too obnoxious without the resonator? Must admit the polished angle cut tips sure look nice.

uberpolka

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Aerofabb spoiler installed

Beyond happy with the looks of it on the car.

Attachments

• _DSF0009-2.jpg
    _DSF0009-2.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 524
  • _DSF0008.jpg
    _DSF0008.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 514

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Been eyeing one. Not too obnoxious without the resonator? Must admit the polished angle cut tips sure look nice.

I had identical concerns. I’m almost 65 and haven’t grown up yet but didn’t want some cheap fart can sounding exhaust. I watched hundreds of YT videos and agonized for weeks. The best information I read was from this and the other main GTI forum. I think AWE is overly dramatic describing the Track Edition on their website.

What others have reported is IMHO 100% correct. Track Edition with stock DP is the way to go. Very civilized inside the cabin. Very very nice sound outside. And if you have a DSG the pops are fantastic. LMK if you want any more info.
Mike

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!
Finally got around to installing my AliExpress auto side mirrors. Pretty straight swap as the were already white mirror caps on them.

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
I had identical concerns. I’m almost 65 and haven’t grown up yet but didn’t want some cheap fart can sounding exhaust. I watched hundreds of YT videos and agonized for weeks. The best information I read was from this and the other main GTI forum. I think AWE is overly dramatic describing the Track Edition on their website.

What others have reported is IMHO 100% correct. Track Edition with stock DP is the way to go. Very civilized inside the cabin. Very very nice sound outside. And if you have a DSG the pops are fantastic. LMK if you want any more info.

Mike

Nice to hear. I have a 6MT, but I do appreciate your opinion. I plan to keep the stock down pipe indefinitely...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Washed/clayed/wax, cars and coffee in the morning, beach house in the afternoon.