GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Vulpe86

Unfortunately, there are also reports on European forums of engines grenading after a few years. There is no free lunch.

Please keep us posted.
Oh I will keep you posted. I have 14 days to return it so if the EPC light comes on again it's going back across the pond.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

SendyMk7

Started several mods back in January from Hydrographic dipping to just ordering wheels and tires. It’s been a uphill battle getting anything done or delivered but In the last week it all came together!! I am happy with how it’s all turned out and am looking forward to just enjoying the ride[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the wheels, do you happen to have any pictures of the whole car?

ohsnapzombies1

Ready to race!
Which one, where did you get it, how is the fit and how well does it work?

Picked up this one from Amazon. It says Tiguan or Atlas but it's all the same screen. Fit is about 99% on. Little "gap" on top. They say it's "99.99% optical clarity." I'd put it at about 96%. You know it's there but it's barely noticeable. A pain to get centered on the knobs but I used the "hinge method." I lined it up with one hand and put tape across the top. Then removed the backing and let it fall into place. So far so good. Now I can wipe the screen down without worrying about micro scratches.

Last edited:

mkygod

Ready to race!
Picked up this one from Amazon. It says Tiguan or Atlas but it's all the same screen. Fit is about 99% on. Little "gap" on top. They say it's "99.99% optical clarity." I'd put it at about 96%. You know it's there but it's barely noticeable. A pain to get centered on the knobs but I used the "hinge method." I lined it up with one hand and put tape across the top. Then removed the backing and let it fall into place. So far so good. Now I can wipe the screen down without worrying about micro scratches.

The fit looks nice, but also seems crazy reflective.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Finally got around to installing my JB1 I just got. Wow, what a difference [emoji44]

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
i think that it is the first time that i person make the little one..on my car my friend don't do it because it is in very difficult position

On my first tint the small window wasn’t done but the rest of the window were so dark that honestly you never noticed. When i went to take down the tint off the front windows to re tint with clear tint and the windshield do to the new tint law in NY they said that they will also do the small window and they made a tool to get in there without taking the A pillar cover off