GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Kinogod

Passed Driver's Ed
Listened to asshole trump on my radio and wondered how long a fucking Russian backed liar will maintain GOP support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Please don't turn this into another political debate...
Seconded, after all this is a car forum right?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Listened to asshole trump on my radio and wondered how long a fucking Russian backed liar will maintain GOP support

Keep the politics off this board... Last time I checked, the title is "what did you do to your GTI today", not "what do you think about the president"

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

rlsedition

Installed red mirror caps I bought from a fellow forum member. I know it won't be something everyone likes, but I think I like it. Car is still filthy! :p

I did the same on my new black Sport.

Attachments

• IMG_1720.JPG
    IMG_1720.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 797

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
Looks fine from here. Not my taste personally, but it looks fine. Thought recently about making some vinyl mirror accents for those who want a splash of red on their black (or other colored) mirror caps. I'll have to mock something up.

rlsedition

sorry, but that red mirror cover stands out in weird way that doesn't blend in with the rest of the car and color pattern.
It looks like you lost the mirror cap and got one from a junk yard, and couldn't afford to get it painted.

Obviously I disagree with your assessment, but this is a subjective call. On a black (white or silver) car this just augments all the red accent trim already all over the car. My original "inspiration" for this mod was how race cars use this to identify the different team cars.

Last edited:

MaxM97

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SEL 6MT
Obviously I disagree with your assessment, but this is a subjective call. On a black (white or silver) car this just augments all the red accent trim already all over the car. My original "inspiration" for this mod was how race cars use this to identify the different team cars.

I had been thinking about doing this on my GTI as well. They would look good with a set of red Neuspeed wheels as well. Almost like what Porsche did with the red accents on the 997.2 GT3RS.