GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Installed BMS water/meth injection.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mbarton36

Ready to race!
Used it to catch up to an idiot driver who caused a wreck by whipping through traffic 20 mph over the speed limit and didn't stop and gave the police his plate number.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mk7 police force? Way to bring down the justice on that jerk. Hope everyone was okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
OEM Cherry LED tail light and euro switch install. Running the wiring harness was easier than I thought it would be. So happy with how these look compared to stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stock exhaust retipped?

Zacr811

Ready to race!

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
OEM Cherry LED tail light and euro switch install. Running the wiring harness was easier than I thought it would be. So happy with how these look compared to stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice! Those look tight. I was wondering which color LED tails would look best on CS. I may have to pull the trigger as well, as I am not satisfied with my deautokey LED bulbs.

So either these or the Facelift tails. Hmmmmm

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Still a ton of wheel gap, but I had to do at least one mod before SoWhat. Installed my ECS Flush Kit leftover from the MKV (10mm F/15mm R).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
What's wrong with your Magnaflow?

Nothing in particular just looking for a change. Have a little drone with the DP but nothing unbearable. I'll be putting this up for sale after my clubsport s muffler arrives if anyone is interested.

t1m1t

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI Sport
Quick wash and installed the visors

In the background you can see my neighbors GTI... they bought theirs a month after I got mine��

Nice! Which visors are those? I've been looking to get some, but I'm not a fan of the OEM-like ones that go into the window. I was about to jump on a set of WellVisors, but got a reply (on the forum) saying it wasn't the best.

foolishwarlock

Nice! Which visors are those? I've been looking to get some, but I'm not a fan of the OEM-like ones that go into the window. I was about to jump on a set of WellVisors, but got a reply (on the forum) saying it wasn't the best.

I bought these over the weekend off of eBay. They were the last ones with the black trim, but I think the seller still has a set with chrome that you can easily remove.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/191420640083