GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

mondo

Ready to race!
Today I fitted a personalised number plate...
Not a lot of flexibility when doing this in Germany, as in you will always have the 1, 2 or 3 letter city code, two more letters, then two or three numbers..
Most importantly, the plate relates to me :¬)

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Wish they came out darker. Prob gonna re do them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plastidip?

triharderken

Ready to race!
Today I fitted a personalised number plate...
Not a lot of flexibility when doing this in Germany, as in you will always have the 1, 2 or 3 letter city code, two more letters, then two or three numbers..
Most importantly, the plate relates to me :¬)

You, uh, care to share what that plate says? [emoji51]

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
Installed homelink mirror, dash cam, and subwoofer. The sub was a test fit from my last car, the trunk floor sits about an inch higher than the higher setting. I will probably look into building a custom sub that will fit under the floor when it gets warmer.

Interesting. I was wondering what the compass looked like.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Plastidip?

Not a fan of how plasti dipping these wheels generally makes them look like hub caps from Walmart

triharderken

Ready to race!

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Love that color - please let me know when done as I may do the same....want to see those pics

mondo

Ready to race!
You, uh, care to share what that plate says? [emoji51]

Due to Germany's very tight restrictions** on license plates I was very limited on what I could choose

It's MTK (Main-Taunus Kreis (district) RW (my initials) 756 (number of letters in my full name)
MTKRW756 - Lame I know, but it's the very closest I can get to personalising a plate and the choice means something to me :¬)

** You are not allowed to alter, add or deface a German number plate by law, as technically it belongs to the government, even though we pay for it. So, you cannot replace the EU logo, place decals or perform any form of alteration to the number plate

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Finally mounted a set of Michelin XICE XI3s for winter :)

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Due to Germany's very tight restrictions** on license plates I was very limited on what I could choose

It's MTK (Main-Taunus Kreis (district) RW (my initials) 756 (number of letters in my full name)
MTKRW756 - Lame I know, but it's the very closest I can get to personalising a plate and the choice means something to me :¬)

** You are not allowed to alter, add or deface a German number plate by law, as technically it belongs to the government, even though we pay for it. So, you cannot replace the EU logo, place decals or perform any form of alteration to the number plate
You have 756 letters in your name ??? you must hate filing paperwork

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk