Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GSX-Rs
Looks good. On my list of stuff to buy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks, man! :cool:

LP don't look like that. Lol

That's for sure! :)

LP has some actual real world functionality: the AFS provides auto leveling, static cornering lights for 35° of additional lighting, and dynamic cornering lights that swivel up to 15° for better visibility through the turns. This works awesome when driving on curvy mountain roads at a good clip. ;)

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
LP don't look like that. Lol
This is True but close enough for me lol plus that adaptive lighting is legit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Just got this: (another cabin filter that goes under the cowl in the engine bay:

Installed mine today.
What is the steering wheel in your picture?
Looks like a GTI wheel.

Last edited:

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks, man! :cool:

That's for sure! :)

LP has some actual real world functionality: the AFS provides auto leveling, static cornering lights for 35° of additional lighting, and dynamic cornering lights that swivel up to 15° for better visibility through the turns. This works awesome when driving on curvy mountain roads at a good clip. ;)

All headlights have real world functionality. They point forward and provide light when it's dark.

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
I was unaware of a 2nd cabin filter (only know about the one accessed via the glove box).
Part #?
Pics of location?

I received mine as a gift from a forum member.
So I do not have part info.
Check build thread for forum member Sabo.

Will do write up Monday.
It is located under the cowl at bottom of the windshield.
On the passenger side.
Currently there is a snorkel that just has a grill.
This new snorkel has a more open grill and pre filter that can be pulled and replaced. I think used dirty environments.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Make sure you replica headlight guys put lamin-x on them.. xD

Good idea, so far 18k miles & 2 years with reps on and not a single issue they still look new.
To the proud,nothing is going to be as good as the original LP early buyers didn't have much of a choice, is a good thing that most reps are pretty dead on with quality.
Keep in mind that a few people with LP had their issues too so no one is immune [emoji4].
I just fitted LED bulbs to mine and I really like them.

Last edited:

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Good idea, so far 18k miles & 2 years with reps on and not a single issue they still look new.
To the proud,nothing is going to be as good as the original LP early buyers didn't have much of a choice, is a good thing that most reps are pretty dead on with quality.
Keep in mind that a few people with LP had their issues too so no one is immune [emoji4].

Only 18k miles in 2 years? Im about to hit 15k (well, once winter is over) and have only had the car since March

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Looks good man. Dig it