GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
I can only compare them to the OE, Pirelli and a set of Conti DWS's. In order of quiet to loudest:

Firehawk (quietest)
pirelli's
Conti's (loudest)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many miles on the Contis? Mine were very silent and excellent with rain

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R

Rumble stripped a curb. DAMN IT, THAT'S TWICE!!

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Rumble stripped a curb. DAMN IT, THAT'S TWICE!!

You need to get some FAT tires dude!

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
No kidding. These are the factory Bridgestone tires. I noticed how little side wall they have compared to my Nokian WRG3 in the same size.

jtitocci

Ready to race!
How many miles on the Contis? Mine were very silent and excellent with rain

When I took the conti's off, they had probably 12k? miles on them. They weren't horribly loud, but I did notice on certain types of roads (did a long road trip from NYC to SC) they hummed. It was weird, the road that I thought they were the worst on is Route 29 in Virginia, for some reason they had a humming resonance that drove me bonkers. But driving around NYC on a different type of pavement, they were much milder in comparison.

Haven't driven back to SC to see if the firehawks are the same on that particular road, but I'm sure I will soon. I still think overall at least the firehawks have quieted down my ride slightly.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Almost a 200 mile trip today out to the middle of nowhere, and it was great! Awesome twisty roads?

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app

foolishwarlock

Bought some black and red front and rear emblems off eBay to put on my NBM Sport, but the majority of the clips were too short to reach the OEM holes. The ones that were able to reach weren't sturdy at all and when I removed them, the clips ended up breaking [emoji20]

I bought some black, red, and glossy plasti dip that I'll apply to the OEM emblems so I know that they fit snug.

adefendo1

Ready to race!
New Wheels and Tires! Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 on Bridgestone Potenza S04 Pole Positions.

Today, its beautiful day for me and my GTI, i will wash him)

kkingma

Ready to race!
I reverted to "dealer mode" by removing my JB1 and

Removed my CTS Turbo intake hose. Left the turbo Inlet on.

Just removing the intake hose and going back OEM, my car is quieter. I didn't realize just the hose was louder by itself.

And you can fit an OEM intake hose on a CTS Turbo Inlet, you just need to work it...

Raegar

Ready to race!
Today, its beautiful day for me and my GTI, i will wash him)
Hmm, I always call my cars by a female name. Current one is Snow White. I would've called her Elsa but sounded like a creep in my head.

I don't know how I feel about which one of us is weirder ?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Protective film on headlights today?

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app