What did you do to your mk7 today?

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
Lower engine cover:

IES99

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
I drove my brand new GTI to work for the first time.
(also bought a convex mirror to stick on the outside review and a garage door opener).
Found this forum.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I used to love working from home a lot more than I do, since buying this car. I miss the daily commute...on dry days anyway.

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
New headrest!!

bennybmn

Ready to race!
I have a friend who has gluten intolerance. I tease him unmercifully about it. :D

Hard Cider!! Try Citizens if you can find it, made in Vermont. Only the best :D

Good to see other musicians here. I tried to fit my sax in a GTI, wouldn't happen without folding a seat... I already have one car seat, if we had another kid it would be a super pain. Talked myself into an Alltrack :)

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
^Factory wheels? Curious as to why you only went with a 5mm spacer. Can the GTI not accommodate larger spacers?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
I'm just proud I was able to get a picture of the LEDs on. Anyone w an iPhone can understand the struggle is real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I'm just proud I was able to get a picture of the LEDs on. Anyone w an iPhone can understand the struggle is real.

Lol I can relate. Use burst mode and pray! Here's no-flicker, both tails AND flashers. What do I win? :p

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Lol I can relate. Use burst mode and pray! Here's no-flicker, both tails AND flashers. What do I win? :p

God damn you. You deserve a handshake for sure. And I thought I did something special [emoji36]