GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Jb1... Wow. Car is totally fun stock, but now it feels caffeinated.
LOL! That's such a funny analogy :D

A meme for those with a tune...

And to those with a tune (and love a cup of Joe in the morning):

STANDARD H

Ready to race!
Jb1... Wow. Car is totally fun stock, but now it feels caffeinated.

I've heard! I'm looking to go with a JB, as well, however: Stupid question time. I keep hearing about JB4 but also see JB1 written - what's the difference? Different mapping for different engines or...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dduck

Passed Driver's Ed
I've heard! I'm looking to go with a JB, as well, however: Stupid question time. I keep hearing about JB4 but also see JB1 written - what's the difference? Different mapping for different engines or...?

Check the burger tuning site for details, but it adds a cable that needs to go through the firewall to CAN, does logging, and from what I understand will further refine the power curve. Check this out: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26670

I want to do some logging and learn a bit more before upgrading to jb4, and get better tires and mounts, but am really enjoying the jb1.

STANDARD H

Ready to race!
Check the burger tuning site for details, but it adds a cable that needs to go through the firewall to CAN, does logging, and from what I understand will further refine the power curve. Check this out: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26670

I want to do some logging and learn a bit more before upgrading to jb4, and get better tires and mounts, but am really enjoying the jb1.

Very helpful. Thanks!

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion

Took it for a drive with some friends in the canyons

"Last Sunday" meet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

BrandonB00

Passed Driver's Ed
Sunday I started with Stud conversion and wheel spacers to bring every thing flush.

Weekend work by BrandonB00, on Flickr

Then got under the thing and did a 5000 mile oil change (and yes it is the easiest oil change I've ever done) and added the 034 Dogbone insert. With half of my one way commute done I can say that it does give the impression that it's putting power down more directly. At the very least it makes you "Feel the engine" more which for me as a drivers car is a good thing.

I'm really happy how everything turned out but not happy to discover a front trim piece missing. I had to go back to early pics of the car to even verify that it was there at one point. Guess I'll need to get a front splitter that covers that up or something. Any Ideas?

here she is done but not clean. ED Springs and ECS flush kit with stud conversion. I tried to get a pic that showed the differentiation between the tires and the space to the wheel arch so that people could see actual fitment instead of just a black hole

Untitled by BrandonB00, on Flickr

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Where'd you go??

"Last Sunday" meet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yes, LAST SUNDAY meet in the Malibu Canyons. Great turnout even with cold/wet weather. Roads were mostly clear just one small boulder to navigate around. It was a fun day/drive.