GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Welcome to the Middle East!

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Welcome JoePistone :D you'll love the GTI

JoePistone

Thanks Kindi! How is it over there in Oman? I've been told it's the most beautiful gulf state, I surely want to come visit sometime when I can.

mukuljuria

Ready to race!
Welcome JoePistone, and as all the guys say, you wont go wrong with choosing the gti! I upgraded from the mk6 to the mk7 and never look back :D

As for jeep....dont get me started, bought a grand cherokee 5.7 cuz u know...value for money. Sold it a year later cuz it was a horrid car! Never going american again!

mihirmm

Ah so it wasn't exactly nonsense when the dealership here in Qatar told me I can't have the 19" and panoramic together for the same reason mentioned above (vibration related). Went with the 19s. Been a week now, best decision I've made.

Go Kart Champion
Welcome mihirmm.. Congrats on the new ride :)

Then how come the R gets both :D

mihirmm

Welcome mihirmm.. Congrats on the new ride :)

Then how come the R gets both :D

Thanks man. Been considering the GTI since the mk5, finally picked up the mk7. No regrets.

Good question about the R. Personally, I found it hard to believe when the salesman told me about why they couldn't give both the additions together. But turns out its the same reason every one seems to have gotten.

Mixer2011

Hi there, I would like to know if anyone has upgraded the maps in their Discover Pro navigation to the May 2014 version? Is the upgrade covers the Middle East map? Thanks.

Mixer2011

This is just a warning. If you bought your Mk7 GTI at Qauto in Qatar and find the ride to be too harsh, please check if the strut blocks/spacers are still installed in the front suspension inside the shock absorber shroud. These circular plastic blocks are used during shipping to prevent the car from bouncing up and down and must be removed before delivery. There are six blocks, 3 in each front wheels and they come in colour orange and/or light blue. The mechanics at Qauto might have overlooked them during inspection since they are completely hidden from view unless you actually look for them. To remove, just lift your car to decompress the shocks then pull the blocks out one by one.

PWN-GTI

Hey guys. Finally got my GTI. Can't stop enjoying it. True the wait was hard but finally I feel it was TOTALLY worth every second. Kept driving it today - did 200kms today itself. In one word - AWESOME !!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go Kart Champion
Congrats Stig :)

M.Basil

Hello everyone, just got a R last week after a long wait.