GOLFMKV

[VA] 18x7.5 Pretorias (black, Rabbit Edition) for sale

DerHase

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
1690686762521.png

1690686868489.png

$800 or best offer - I have tire machines and if you want different tires mounted to them we can make a deal. The Michelin's on them are in OK shape but at 4/32 and really need to be thinking about replacement in the near future. One does have a proper plug-patch done from a nail at one point. Zero issues holding air. All are in overall excellent shape, maybe a couple small chips here and there because the car had 30k miles on it when they came off. Zero curb rash though.

Will consider trades for 17x7.5 to 17x9 wide wheels - something light-ish in particular. Sparco Assetto Gara, Konig Hypergrams, etc. that fits over PP brakes. Not interested in other OEM wheels.

Located in Newport News, VA - local pickup only. Willing to drive a reasonable distance if needed.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
You’re going to VIR on December 9-10 right? I feel I’m supposed to buy these. 😬
If they were silver 19” you’d already have my money.

Edit: they don’t fit Macan calipers.

jrjr17

Car(s)
7.5 R
Man just a little too far. If you ever find yourself west (NC, WV, Kentucky) for some reason I'd drive from Nashville.

DerHase

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
I have a set of 18 oz ultralegerras that need to be repainted

Maybe? Send me a PM with specs and photos if possible. I’m more so looking to get all 17s, but I’ll consider them.

Man just a little too far. If you ever find yourself west (NC, WV, Kentucky) for some reason I'd drive from Nashville.

Will do, thanks!