GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Urotuning O2 sensor spacer

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
So my CEL randomly turned off. Patiently waiting to see if it comes back on. Going to order the vibrant if so.

ShadyMF

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI IS38 6MT
For what it’s worth to anyone. In anticipation of needing to flash back to stock on my GTI after my 2 year NYS grace period for a new car. I picked up a big daddies garage mini cat 02 spacer almost 2 years ago when I heard about it through some other platforms (mainly v8 guys). It has a legit catalyst material in it and looks just like the inside of a CAT

1683148677389.png

Haven’t had a CEL once and was able to check all my readiness monitors for inspection.

I put about 150 miles on the car to be sure before taking it in for inspection and passed without issue. (02 showing ready no CEL)

The sites a little bit sketch not having an SSL cert but the actual purchase when “adding to cart” is all through PayPal so it should be fine.

Hope this helps some of you

http://www.bigdaddiesgarage.com/min...MI25245N3Z_gIVIOvjBx1_wgbREAAYASAAEgLXB_D_BwE

Reactions: krs

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
For what it’s worth to anyone. In anticipation of needing to flash back to stock on my GTI after my 2 year NYS grace period for a new car. I picked up a big daddies garage mini cat 02 spacer almost 2 years ago when I heard about it through some other platforms (mainly v8 guys). It has a legit catalyst material in it and looks just like the inside of a CAT

View attachment 279993

Haven’t had a CEL once and was able to check all my readiness monitors for inspection.

I put about 150 miles on the car to be sure before taking it in for inspection and passed without issue. (02 showing ready no CEL)

The sites a little bit sketch not having an SSL cert but the actual purchase when “adding to cart” is all through PayPal so it should be fine.

http://www.bigdaddiesgarage.com/min...MI25245N3Z_gIVIOvjBx1_wgbREAAYASAAEgLXB_D_BwE

did you combine this with any other spacers?

Petethegrk

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk7 golf r

View attachment 279993

Yes I know this is an old post, just wanted to say that this spacer has no gasket ? " oring" will it leak .? I thought of this as an alternative if the uro tunner one won't clear my p2270 on stage 1 plus hpfp tune

ShadyMF

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI IS38 6MT
Yes I know this is an old post, just wanted to say that this spacer has no gasket ? " oring" will it leak .? I thought of this as an alternative if the uro tunner one won't clear my p2270 on stage 1 plus hpfp tune

No, no gasket. The neck is tapered so it sits in the DP without any sort of copper washer. You use the original copper washer along with the included spring washer to mate your O2 to the mini cat spacer. There is a diagram on the site which illustrates this.

Petethegrk

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk7 golf r
No, no gasket. The neck is tapered so it sits in the DP without any sort of copper washer. You use the original copper washer along with the included spring washer to mate your O2 to the mini cat spacer. There is a diagram on the site which illustrates this.
I'm tired of this I'm just going to buy a sport hjs cat from miltek and call it day cause two spacers thrid on its way pipe out pipe in for emissions is turning into a real pain man !.