Twintercooler Vs CTS FMIC

Venumous

Ready to race!
Good deal man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swoope

Ready to race!
Swoope,

It would be amazingly awesome if you could log during a track session!

bad news, my track car rx8 is alive and running again.. new motor and stuff.

but, i might run the gti again at a place that is far away.

if i could do some short term logging to help i would. but the gti is a daily driver. and i only run a tune on track to kill mph limit... in fla usa the intercooler is just common sense.

beers

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
bad news, my track car rx8 is alive and running again.. new motor and stuff.

That sounds awesome! That's not bad at all. Did you go with the standard build, or did you drop in a three rotor? :)

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Hmm. If you ever get a good multi-set of pulls, be interested to see that as well. (would show how rapidly it sheds the heat). Looks better then the standard ones for sure!

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
Hmm. If you ever get a good multi-set of pulls, be interested to see that as well. (would show how rapidly it sheds the heat). Looks better then the standard ones for sure!
Actually this log was done right after being on the dyno being tuned for 3 hours and multiple dyno runs. My tuner told me to do a few rips around the area to see how I liked the tune. I'm actually pretty impressed with the Twintercooler. It seems to always keep temps within 10 degrees of ambient. Even while on the dyno, my tuner said my IAT's looked really good. But when I get a little bit more time, I'll do some more logs.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Did they just raise the prices of the twinIC....Wasn't it around 699. Right now its close and over 800....