GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I've got the price down to $26,749 on a '17 GTI SE DSG. Adding the $500 VW Partner Program gets the price down to $26,249 + TTL/doc fees. Seems like a good deal except the vehicle has 166 miles and I wish it had less than 10. I was informed it was a dealer trade. Do you think that's a big deal? I just don't like it since I don't know how those miles were accrued. Should I make this deal or maybe pay $500 more for something with less than 20 miles? Thanks!

That's up to you. It's likely why it hasn't sold and they are making a good deal on it. Give it a good look over to make sure it isn't dinged, scratched, etc.. Then check the tires for tread. That will tell you a whole lot about how those 166 miles went. If they look brand new that can be good or bad. Bad if they had to be replaced. Take note of their manufacturing date and what brand/type they are. Compare manufacturing date to manufacture date of car. Tires should not be newer. Compare tread to another 17 on the lot with the same tires. If it all checks out then buy it. Good price.

skim87

Thanks man, love the GTI so far. I bought mine at a local dealer in North Carolina but I shopped around in the DMV for the best price and asked them to match. Thankfully they did.

captcheerio

That's up to you. It's likely why it hasn't sold and they are making a good deal on it. Give it a good look over to make sure it isn't dinged, scratched, etc.. Then check the tires for tread. That will tell you a whole lot about how those 166 miles went. If they look brand new that can be good or bad. Bad if they had to be replaced. Take note of their manufacturing date and what brand/type they are. Compare manufacturing date to manufacture date of car. Tires should not be newer. Compare tread to another 17 on the lot with the same tires. If it all checks out then buy it. Good price.
Thanks again for your feedback. I purchased s black 2017 GTI SE DSG on 8/31. $26,249 plus TTL and doc fees. This will be my new daily driver and occasional little people shuttle (have 4yrold and 2yrold). I'm looking forward to digging more into this site as well as vwvortex to learn more about the car and what potential future mods I might want. First priority is probably a decent set of winter tires, since I'll likely need those in just a few months. Cheers!

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Thanks again for your feedback. I purchased s black 2017 GTI SE DSG on 8/31. $26,249 plus TTL and doc fees. This will be my new daily driver and occasional little people shuttle (have 4yrold and 2yrold). I'm looking forward to digging more into this site as well as vwvortex to learn more about the car and what potential future mods I might want. First priority is probably a decent set of winter tires, since I'll likely need those in just a few months. Cheers!

Congratulations! You will love it. Also, very smart on the winter tires.

terp_man

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all,

First time GTI owner. Picked up my 2017 GTI Sport in Pure White for $24,453 OTD. After 9 months of prep and research (overkill, I know) she's all mine.

If anyone is living in the Alexandria/Arlington area of NoVa I highly recommend VW Alexandria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jumpy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GTI Autobahn
^You can never do too much research (unless you're car-less and delaying getting one which negatively affects your life)

tknj99

Ready to race!
Hi all,

First time GTI owner. Picked up my 2017 GTI Sport in Pure White for $24,453 OTD. After 9 months of prep and research (overkill, I know) she's all mine.

If anyone is living in the Alexandria/Arlington area of NoVa I highly recommend VW Alexandria.

Thats a good deal! I paid $3k more OTD for SE PP

llamma

Hi all,

do you mind sharing the salesman you worked with and the details on your deal? how much was it before ttl?

terp_man

Passed Driver's Ed
Thats a good deal! I paid $3k more OTD for SE PP

Thanks! I originally wanted the SE, but I couldn't swing quite the deal I got on the Sport. Sunroof would've been handy to waive at haters [emoji16]

stillwellm10

Ready to race!
2016 VW Golf SE w/LP!

$20,090 OTD
-This included $4450 off sticker for End of the Year Sales Event + $500 for Graduate Program (Had to provide my Diploma)
-$3500 down cash OOP
-All taxes, doc fees, and registration included with the OTD price once everything was adjusted.

-Monster Mats, Stainless Steel Dead Pedal, Stainless Steel A/T Set, and LED License Plate Light.

spyder57

Nice! I was happy with the $23.5k before TTL that I just got, but looks like you got it even farther down! Mine was in socal, so I still consider it a win :) Enjoy!

Hi - would you mind sharing what dealer you got that price from? I'm currently in the market and would jump at that price point. Thanks!