GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Since we get screwed in Canada on alcohol pricing (and pricing on everything else) beer selection for me is usually on the cheaper side. Depending on if I'm going on a bender or not will determine what I drink. If I want something good I'm a big fan of wheat beers and anything from Samual Adams. Here is an example of how expensive booze is in Ontario
(it's cheaper in other provinces)

A case of PBR is $28.65
A case of bud is about $35
A case of Corona is about $45.

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
1) Switchback Ale (Burlington, VT)
2) Long Trail Ale (Bridgewater Corners, VT)
3) UBU (Lake Placid, NY)
4) Brooklyn Lager (Brooklyn, NY)

99bajakid

Ready to race!
Recently i've been into Left Hand Brewing Co's Milk Stout on Nitro

By my all time favorites are:

Rouge Chocolate Stout
Rouge Hazelnut Brown - mix those two together 1/2 n 1/2 and it's even more amazing.

Maui Brewing Co's Coconut porter - i was lucky enough to have it on tap in Maui, amazing beers there.

ayinger ur-weisse - all time favorite summer beer
Erdinger Dunkler Weizen Bock - good dark weizen
Coronado brewing company's - Orange ave wit
ballast point - wahoo wheat (amazing on tap when its towards the end of the keg)

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Recently i've been into Left Hand Brewing Co's Milk Stout on Nitro

By my all time favorites are:

Rouge Chocolate Stout
Rouge Hazelnut Brown - mix those two together 1/2 n 1/2 and it's even more amazing.

Maui Brewing Co's Coconut porter - i was lucky enough to have it on tap in Maui, amazing beers there.

ayinger ur-weisse - all time favorite summer beer
Erdinger Dunkler Weizen Bock - good dark weizen
Coronado brewing company's - Orange ave wit
ballast point - wahoo wheat (amazing on tap when its towards the end of the keg)

We would be very good friends. Haha

99bajakid

Ready to race!
Franziskaner hefe-weiss

Wells banana bread beer is amazing for desert too

that banana bread beer is also very good with rouge chocolate stout, i usually mix 3/4 banana bread with 1/4 chocolate stout and its amazing.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Im not that crazy about beer, i prefer mixed drinks, because I hate the full stomach feeling you get with some beers. My go to's are usually any type of wheat beer more in the weissbier style.

Blue Moon Belgium White/ shock top
Hoegaarden,
Leinenkugel Summer Shandy, Berry weiss, honey weiss and Sunset wheat
Yuengling Premium, Black & Tan, and Traditional and their light is good too.
Paulaner Hefe-Weizen

and your typical college beer BUT I am not going to lie, I have been favoring Bud Light Platinum as of late. I really enjoy it, refreshing, and since its light I dont get that full stomach feeling. also 6% alcohol.

99bajakid

Ready to race!
Hoegaarden

I usually stay away from Budweiser's products but hoegarden isn't that bad. I was afraid after they were bought out by BW their product would turn to shit.

Then again when they bought out blue moon, or was that coors, they didn't really change the formula too much..

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Hoegaarden

If you like Hoegaarden then you must try Weihenstephaner. Puts Hoegaarden to shame.....just saying.