GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

Halfevil7

Car(s)
2015 mk7 se sport
Buddy: 1) nobody cares; 2) lighten up; 3) stop being so defensive. This is a pretty tight knit community of largely positive folks helping each other out with absolutely no reason to other than we’re all fond of the same car. Not sure where your insecurity comes from that you’re bent out of shape over what a bunch of strangers think about your car, but YOU walked in HERE and posted a bunch of photos of your mid Golf. If you don’t like the response, log off and find some inner peace. If you can’t do that without external validation, idk what to tell you.

All that being said (and I hate to feed a troll but dammit I just can’t resist): it might be a factory color, but your rear bumper has obviously been repainted, and not especially well. It’s not a coincidence or reflection or HDR that the paint mismatch occurs exactly along the c-pillar line. If you’ve never noticed this before, hate to be the one to break it to you.

View attachment 299845
Bought the car brand new … but believe what you’d like haha… don’t tell me to lighten up or not be defensive… how bout don’t be douche bags and welcome people instead of trying to bash people’s cars the second they post one and sounding stupid at that hahaha now because someone defended themselves all of a sudden there victims quiet and now it makes me a troll lmao if u dish it be prepared to handle it I don’t see u tellin anyone to chill w negative vibes to a new comer now do I? This is female behavior at best

Halfevil7

Car(s)
2015 mk7 se sport
Bought the car brand new … but believe what you’d like haha… don’t tell me to lighten up or not be defensive… how bout don’t be douche bags and welcome people instead of trying to bash people’s cars the second they post one and sounding stupid at that hahaha now because someone defended themselves all of a sudden there victims quiet and now it makes me a troll lmao if u dish it be prepared to handle it I don’t see u tellin anyone to chill w negative vibes to a new comer now do I? This is female behavior at best
Insecurity? Lmaoo aand positive community? Have a read at every comment since my post andd drop the innocent angel act what your sayin is bs u clearly are bias and or don’t read …. Your opinion on sumthin you r wrong about does not bother me one bit .. people talkin like they know it all does…..!and that ain’t me … ure barking up the wrong tree buddy

Halfevil7

Car(s)
2015 mk7 se sport
This could be dropped and easily let be u sure it’s me who’s bent outta shape? Ehhh haha k

Halfevil7

Car(s)
2015 mk7 se sport
Buddy: 1) nobody cares; 2) lighten up; 3) stop being so defensive. This is a pretty tight knit community of largely positive folks helping each other out with absolutely no reason to other than we’re all fond of the same car. Not sure where your insecurity comes from that you’re bent out of shape over what a bunch of strangers think about your car, but YOU walked in HERE and posted a bunch of photos of your mid Golf. If you don’t like the response, log off and find some inner peace. If you can’t do that without external validation, idk what to tell you.

All that being said (and I hate to feed a troll but dammit I just can’t resist): it might be a factory color, but your rear bumper has obviously been repainted, and not especially well. It’s not a coincidence or reflection or HDR that the paint mismatch occurs exactly along the c-pillar line. If you’ve never noticed this before, hate to be the one to break it to you.

View attachment 299845
I’m just a stranger leavin a comment as u said why’s it make u type a paragraph … mad?

Halfevil7

Car(s)
2015 mk7 se sport

View attachment 299845
O ya and if no body cares why so tightly on my nuts ?

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
This could be dropped and easily let be u sure it’s me who’s bent outta shape? Ehhh haha k

I’m just a stranger leavin a comment as u said why’s it make u type a paragraph … mad?

O ya and if no body cares why so tightly on my nuts ?
How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

Why do you type like some 15 year old tik tok user?

Last edited:

Halfevil7

Car(s)
2015 mk7 se sport
How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

Keep cryin… I’ll let u

Halfevil7

Car(s)
2015 mk7 se sport

Welp keep it up w “knowing” who I am hahah u know what they say about assumptions right? 😂your strikin out hard my guy litterally everything you swear that u think u know … your actually very far from it.. yup I’m new … what’s wrong yall ain’t use to someone defending themselves ?… hope u didnt think I’d let some ignorant comments run free haha… anyways entire thing that ure draggin along began w the negative commente via this “friendly community “ weather in a day old or og up in this bish im gnna say my peace when spoken negatively about … you can respect that or not ..does how i type matter when u understood every word regardless? Nope… moving forward joinin here I hoped to just find some like minded people via Vw owners I’m sure yall can handle a bit of shit talkin I’m over this particular back n fourth … getting boring… what do ya sayyy save the hate for my next post ya?

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
Welp keep it up w “knowing” who I am hahah u know what they say about assumptions right? 😂your strikin out hard my guy litterally everything you swear that u think u know … your actually very far from it.. yup I’m new … what’s wrong yall ain’t use to someone defending themselves ?… hope u didnt think I’d let some ignorant comments run free haha… anyways entire thing that ure draggin along began w the negative commente via this “friendly community “ weather in a day old or og up in this bish im gnna say my peace when spoken negatively about … you can respect that or not ..does how i type matter when u understood every word regardless? Nope… moving forward joinin here I hoped to just find some like minded people via Vw owners I’m sure yall can handle a bit of shit talkin I’m over this particular back n fourth … getting boring… what do ya sayyy save the hate for my next post ya?
Fuck are your posts painful to read!

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
everyone take a breath........

19birel

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 - MK4 - B8.5
Reading through this almost reminded me of how vortex used to be back in the day...

Except back then, the responses that would've been generated by someone trying to flex knowledge about their Golf with tyre letters and tinted tails would've escalated to the point of the thread being locked:ROFLMAO: