GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show Us Your Intake!

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
One week elapsed? No aftermarket air cold intake at my car yet............C'mon man! Go ahead and hurry that little bird up already. [emoji14] [emoji14] :p
Lol right? Was off the grid for a few days. Last I heard, they were sourcing some other popular mk7 intakes for some side by side testing. Should get interesting here soon, I'm hoping. ;)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Renck

Ready to race!
That's the same link I posted. Anyway it's there but not available for sale just yet.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Man......you are quick! I tried to edit my post as I realized my link wasn't working too......:p

Yeah, it seems they have no approval to selling it as street legal. Time to start saving some money. ;)

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Man......you are quick! I tried to edit my post as I realized my link wasn't working too......:p

Yeah, it seems they have no approval to selling it as street legal. Time to start saving some money. ;)
I was excited for this intake first but lately changed my mind. I just helped my father installed the same intake on his RAM. I originally thought that their dry filter is similar to aFe dry filter where it can be cleaned and reused. It appears it's not the case. Their dry filter is paper and can't be cleaned. The replacement filter is $45. That was the biggest disappointment for me. Other than that the fit and finish is perfect.

Renck

Ready to race!
I was excited for this intake first but lately changed my mind. I just helped my father installed the same intake on his RAM. I originally thought that their dry filter is similar to aFe dry filter where it can be cleaned and reused. It appears it's not the case. Their dry filter is paper and can't be cleaned. The replacement filter is $45. That was the biggest disappointment for me. Other than that the fit and finish is perfect.

Well that sucks and it's a deal breaker for me too.

Aphex13

Passed Driver's Ed

They have a cotton version listed as well. It says it's cleanable. I'm still down to get one.

I wonder what it will sound like since it's a closed box...

Renck

Ready to race!
They have a cotton version listed as well. It says it's cleanable. I'm still down to get one.

I'll be waiting to read on your initial impressions/feedback on this air cold intake.

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S

I'm aware but I don't want the oiled filter.

Also there was no sound difference on the RAM. I don't think any closed systems produce any sound. If you're after the sound, you'd want the open style intake.

Hockey

Ready to race!
Recently installed a Injen Intake that I picked up used locally. Haven't noticed any change in performance. Sounds great and now my JB1 has a nice place to sit where it's snug and won't rattle. Hopefully I won't have to uninstall when it gets warnmer. Haven't driven in any temps over 10c (50f) yet.

Qwerty978

Ready to race!

AMS intake doesn't get any love here ;)