• 2017 GTI 20.jpg
    2017 GTI 20.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 1,225
Last edited:

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
I was about to buy an intake, until I came across these pictures. Looks like I'll be waiting a bit.
I hope they are released sooner than later.

Is it bad that I'm already thinking about customizing the box? I think I'll have the inside painted white to match my car. What's everyone think, nice or rice? lol

P.S.
S&B, please take my money!
I actually reached to S&B regarding this intake last week. They just finished last stages of testing and expect production in couple of weeks. I'd say it should be available some time this month.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Muzza80

Passed Driver's Ed
Fitted my Armaspeed Hyperflow intake last week :)

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_0368.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 1,162
  • IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 1,157

Gro Harlem

Ready to race!
Wow! the Injen EVO3000 hasn't been getting any love in this thread. Here's mine:

installed mine 3 weeks ago & really like it. Slightly louder than stock and makes full use of the hood scoop.

wlfpck

Ready to race!
Yeah still waiting. Based on their prices for other platforms, should be very reasonable (~$300). I wasn't going to bother with an intake, but I want to see some numbers on this bad boy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie... I like that intake. I like it a lot...

A closed system... made of composite material... easy to change out the filter and such. Plus... I'm liking the clear cover... pretty quick and easy to check if filter needs to be cleaned/replaced. And if it comes out at ~$300... damn...

Renck

Ready to race!
A little birdy told me this should be released in the next week or two, at a price point lower than the CTS intake. ;) Pretty sure I'll be buying, and if so I'll post up a review.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

One week elapsed? No aftermarket air cold intake at my car yet............C'mon man! Go ahead and hurry that little bird up already. :p :p :p

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
Installed my Integrated Engineering CAI intake with high-flow velocity stack today! Sounds so good!

Now I just need to get rid of that ugly blue washer fluid cap :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Installed my Integrated Engineering CAI intake with velocity stack today! Sounds so good!

Now I just need to get rid of that ugly blue washer fluid cap :rolleyes:

Burger Motorsports can help you ;)

Billet Windshield Washer Reservoir Cap for VW / Audi