GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Remove Torque limiter Via Vag-Com (How To)

MagZ

I have a clubsport and have the deactivation option, its set to normal from factory.
Here in South Africa ours are set to Normal from factory but also do not have the Deactivate option

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
2016 PP and was able to deactivate. I think on globalrebel when I did his, he is not a PP but 2016 as well and we could deactivate his.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
still need to figure out how to do this on obdeleven! any one make progress on this?

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!
2017 S manual.
Torque limiter was deactivated
Starting vib reduction was strong
Done via obdeleven

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Huh? It's on the first page how to do this w/OBDEleven.... unless you are talking about being able to chose the deactivate option for cars that can only select Normal?

Yes this exactly. Can only select normal

Helltime

Ready to race!
Go figure, got rid of my MK7 in July (one of a few issues I could no longer tolerate) and this fix comes out the very next month (august). Glad this issue got solved! That drove me insane, maybe I will look for a 2dr 6MT PP MK7 later on as I do miss the comfort and handling of my old one.

VWTURBOFAM

Ready to race!
Finally got around to doing this coding. WOWWWWW!!! Very nice, love it. I knew it was a good reason to buy VCDs when i first got my car.

2016 PP was able to DEACTIVATE. Yaaaay for my car.

iNeedMorePSI

Ready to race!
Can we confirm if ANY DSG owners are able to deactivate? Seems like only 6MT.

And if you're DSG what model and year built is your car? S,PP or Autobahn and 2014,2015,2016?