GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Philadelphia Area Owners, Spotted, Meets, Tuners..etc

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
2 time MKV owner here (2006 & 2009).. Moved down to Exton last year from Long Island, NY. Possibly trading my 09 GTI in this week for a MK7 Golf 1.8T, see how it goes.

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Mike at AWE Tuning checking in with our project Mk7! Let me know if I can ever assist any of you local guys!

Mike, what would you charge me and PatrickVas on here to do a head to dyno at your shop?

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
For those who haven't heard about it yet, the "Annual Euro Philly Cheesesteak Run" will take place on May 9th @ 1pm this year across the street from the original Tony Lukes location (under the I95 overpass). I went last year and the turn out was crazy, 100's of really nice cars from VW's, Audi's, BMW's to Lamborghini's and Ferrari's. The majority of the cars drove from DC, NY and Baltimore too, so mark your calendars!!

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
Mike, what would you charge me and PatrickVas on here to do a head to dyno at your shop?

Hey RJ, sorry I missed this. Shoot me a PM if you are still interested and we can get into details!

Would anyone be interested in stopping by to check out our MK7 GTI sometime to get a feel for our products? I was thinking a day could be arranged, thoughts?

brgracer

^We got our S3 and CC tinted over at Elite. Good people

Give us a wave if you see us cruising around. I drive a Sepang Blue S3 with Modded Euros banner on it.

If you guys haven't checked out our site love feedback www.moddedeuros.com You will see us at meets and always down for meeting more people

Were you on the blue route south early this morning? If so, I was in the white GTI right behind you. I figure can't be that many sepang blue s3, tinted, with modded euros banner on rear window.

WalterKohn

Ready to race!
South Jersey

Hi all, as you can tell by my forum name its Walter. I live in Deptford, NJ which is about 10 minutes from Philly. This is my first 3rd VW and first GTI. I had a MKIII Jetta, MKV Rabbit and now a MK7 GTI, all were MT as well. I am really interested in learning how to do my own mods. I have basically no experience except for the real easy and usual... I have installed intakes, head units, and 1 JB1 module... If there are any events coming up Id love to go I have never been to any VW events.

jdennett

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all, as you can tell by my forum name its Walter. I live in Deptford, NJ which is about 10 minutes from Philly. This is my first 3rd VW and first GTI. I had a MKIII Jetta, MKV Rabbit and now a MK7 GTI, all were MT as well. I am really interested in learning how to do my own mods. I have basically no experience except for the real easy and usual... I have installed intakes, head units, and 1 JB1 module... If there are any events coming up Id love to go I have never been to any VW events.

You just missed Waterfest but h2ointernational is coming up in 64 days

Swede

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone in the area have a resonator delete or a custom exhaust on their gti mk7 that wouldn't mind letting me hear it in person? Or, know of any meets they may be attending... I need just a little more sound so I can better hear when shifting happens. (dsg)