GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ottawa-Toronto-Montréal

blitz869

Passed Driver's Ed
Probably do mine on weekend to, it's not the weather that scares me. It's the giant holes in the roads right now [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I am a little worried. My pilot super sports are hockey pucks in anything less than 10*C. To be honest, even second gear is mostly useless even in good weather.

blitz869

Passed Driver's Ed
I am a little worried. My pilot super sports are hockey pucks in anything less than 10*C. To be honest, even second gear is mostly useless even in good weather.

I had them on the Audi, they go rock hard pretty fast. I don't know how the conti's do in the cold tho. 14 day weather shows decent weather next 2 weeks, highs around 10 but lows around 3....

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Rodgers performance just off slack and Merivale

I second this.

I did my eibachs in my garage last summer. I don't regret doing it as I am somewhat handy and have decent tools. but this car is a pain in the a$$ because unless you do the 2x4 trick, you need to pull the lca bolts and the axle.

I did the 2x4 method though :D

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Wheels, JB4 and DP on. I already miss the comfort of 16's (winter). Can't even fathom how some of you run 19's and 20's. SO STIFF!

blitz869

Passed Driver's Ed
Wheels, JB4 and DP on. I already miss the comfort of 16's (winter). Can't even fathom how some of you run 19's and 20's. SO STIFF!

What's the power like with the jb4 and dp? Is it a mess off the line or is the limited slip able to control the extra power?

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
What's the power like with the jb4 and dp? Is it a mess off the line or is the limited slip able to control the extra power?

Anything under 60km/h in the first two gears is spinning on dry. I don't have the PP (LSD) so it isn't ideal but....this is why I got the Hoosier's for the track.
TBH, I don't know if the setup is faster. Hopefully I will know in a couple weeks. Aiming for over 110 traps.

Anyone know where there is local E85? I see MacEwen closed their pump on bank.

613B6

Ready to race!
Anything under 60km/h in the first two gears is spinning on dry. I don't have the PP (LSD) so it isn't ideal but....this is why I got the Hoosier's for the track.
TBH, I don't know if the setup is faster. Hopefully I will know in a couple weeks. Aiming for over 110 traps.

Anyone know where there is local E85? I see MacEwen closed their pump on bank.

The one at Bank and Queensway was the last place I heard too but its gone. MS109 works well for Friday nights and track days. Stintson stocks it all summer by the drum or pail.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
The one at Bank and Queensway was the last place I heard too but its gone. MS109 works well for Friday nights and track days. Stintson stocks it all summer by the drum or pail.

Excellent. Just checked, a 5 gal pail should be good for quite a few track days at 100 octane (1/4 tank).

Looks like around $100 for the pail, sound about right? Limoges has E85 and Kemptville as E99.

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
You guys all running catted DP ? IF so which brand