GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***** Official Southern California Spotted Thread *****

GTI615

Passed Driver's Ed
Saw a silver gti with black rims and euro tails (coded) today on the 15 north in the Temecula/Murrieta area. Unfortunately I was in the wife's white tdi sportwagen hauling the family. Definitely wished I was rolling in my white gti. Next time maybe!

Last edited:

VWGTI

Ready to race!
White GTI with plastidipped front VW emblem at the Garden Walk in Anaheim. Kinda wished I was parked next to you in valet (but no one else is touching my car :D )

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a white 4dr gti on the 5 north entering Valencia. Gave me a thumbs up returned the favor.

Calabria

Passed Driver's Ed
Dark gray 4dr. Ecs spacers. Vwr Springs. Exhaust. Parked at chase bank in Westlake today.

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Dark gray GTI PP with roof racks on State College in Fullerton near CSUF.

infamous1

Saw a white 4 door GTI leaving the LMU parking garage yesterday after the graduation.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion

Spotted just now on Ventura/5th in Oxnard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Lapiz blue R on the 10 East this morning around 9am, good to see another R on the commute!

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Lapiz Blue R in Anaheim Hills parked in Canyon Plaza. Black license plate with the word MAMBA on it. You must have been at massage envy or something...

I've spotted a red Golf R in the same area too.

Haven't spotted you yet though!

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Saw a white 4dr GTI with exhaust, still had dealer plates on the 10E. You were in a hurry and popped out behind a semi.