GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official South Florida Chat Thread

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Be sure to stop by our booth at Fixxfest this Saturday. We will be giving away our annually Prep Packs!!!

Lots and Lots of ET4 Prep Packs ready for Saturday!!

ET4 Prep Pack Details

1) Free
2) Only available at FixxFest
3) Ticket holders only
4) One per ticket holder
5) While they last
6) At the EuroTripper booth

Whats inside?
-Logo Air Freshener
-Logo diecut decal
-Tour Series koozie
-Logo Lanyard

(That's basically $15 worth of stuff. Like getting a free event ticket!!)

Yes, you can get your event tickets at FixxFest. @FixxFest

#eurotripper #et4prep

Therunner

Rick Case sold me a pre-owned mk6 GTI almost 2 years ago and over the course of the next year I went through hell and back with the lemon of a car that they sold me, the absolutely horrible service department, and the general administration who wouldn't put any of the blame of selling me a car that was falling apart. They don't stand behind their products and I advise you to stay as far away from them as possible. As far as Gunther goes I just got my MK 7 Golf R from them a few months back and so far so good. I got it at their Delray location and haven't had to go in for anything yet but I did have a good experience with the purchase. In any event, if you're going for a Vw Gunther seems to be the place to go to in the South Florida area

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

For sure stay away from Rick Case. They tried to sell me an MK VII with 115 Miles on it for $27,000 even though the same car (no mention of the mileage) was $23,000 on their web sight. Not an internet deal, just the regular price. I went to Gunther in Coconut Creek and got a lot better deal on the trade and the GTI. Rick Case can kiss my a$$ :D

Therunner

Anybody ever go the Car Show in Davie, Friday Nights near Ruby Tuesday's? I haven't been since the show left Tower Shops and I was wondering if it was worth checking out.

AizenSosuke

Passed Driver's Ed
For sure stay away from Rick Case. They tried to sell me an MK VII with 115 Miles on it for $27,000 even though the same car (no mention of the mileage) was $23,000 on their web sight. Not an internet deal, just the regular price. I went to Gunther in Coconut Creek and got a lot better deal on the trade and the GTI. Rick Case can kiss my a$$ :D

Damn that is noteworthy. As of right now Rick Case is giving me the best deal on a 2 door S manual GTI at $20,000 with the conquest rebate. Do you think Gunther can match or beat that?
What trim was Rick Case trying to sell you for 27k and if you don't mind how much were you able to negotiate Gunther down?

Davey Jones

Ready to race!
staying in boynton beach through new years. seen a few modded audis so far, but no VWs

djlace91

Hello everyone. New user to the forums although I have been watching them for the past year. I have a blue 2015 GTI S with PP and LP and I bought it back in Feb. I used to live in the Fort Lauderdale area and now live in West Palm Beach and work in Boca. Just got APR Stage 1 over the weekend with more goodies coming soon. Pleasure to meet everyone.

Jdelagu1

Passed Driver's Ed
I've also joined this group, just got a black '16 GTI SE PP a couple of months ago. Also live in WPB. Gonna get a vagcom cable soon! Currently in Germany and skeezin over all the golfs/GTIs/GTDs with the sick LED tails I am seeing.

Gonna tint, radar, and vagcom soon. And maybe suspension (maybe coilovers or vwr springs) and wheels later on. Just sayin hello because I haven't yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djlace91

Tomorrow is an event at Moroso/PBIR called Street Racing Made Safe as well as some drifting. It's going to be a car show, 20, 40, 60 rolls and music. I don't work for PBIR just getting the word out so we can get some more MK7's out there. Some of the people from the Mk7 Mafia facebook group are going out as well. Its $25 to race and $10 to spectate. Here are the links to the events. Street Racing Made Safe and Drifting Hope to see some of y'all there.

Talon

Ready to race!
Tomorrow is an event at Moroso/PBIR called Street Racing Made Safe as well as some drifting. It's going to be a car show, 20, 40, 60 rolls and music. I don't work for PBIR just getting the word out so we can get some more MK7's out there. Some of the people from the Mk7 Mafia facebook group are going out as well. Its $25 to race and $10 to spectate. Here are the links to the events. Street Racing Made Safe and Drifting Hope to see some of y'all there.
I've been to a few of these events. Great opportunity to go up against friends cars especially after doing some modifications. Best/worst part about these events is that runs are not timed. Good if you don't meet safety regulations, bad if you want to know your time. If you want times, look for their test and tune events.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
** A major Announcement **

We are very excited to have VW of America attending ET4!!

They will be on site with the RWB Beetle and several other interesting vehicles. Along with tons of great information, promotions, reasons for fans to stop by their booth.

Please make sure you say hello to them. We are very thankful for their support of our event!

Also, they will be creating a special Event Poster, just for ET4!!!

Stay tuned![emoji173]️[emoji106]

Jdelagu1

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking to get my windows tinted but not sure if I should do it at the dealer (only do max 28%/15% or if I should go to a separate place. Want to tint my windshield too but I know it's illegal here in Florida maybe down to 70 or 50. I've seen some GTIs mk6s and 7s that had some windshield tint. Any advice?

Jdelagu1

Passed Driver's Ed
I was thinking 30 all around and tint strip if done at the dealer but I might go to a different place and do 20 all around with 70 on windshield