GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official South Florida Chat Thread

BrowardMK6

Banned
Car forums have these in the regional forums, so I thought should be a good idea start one here.

Who already got their new MK7 Gti?

I'll jump in a MK7 Golf R as soon as they come next year! Or probably a GTI with the Performance Package... Will see!

55belairgasser

Passed Driver's Ed
Traded in my 01 GTI for the 15 last week. I really like the new car. A lot more pick up then the VR6. May wait a couple mths. then put a tune and intake on it and lower the stance. Sits a little to high for my taste.

crzyskimer93

Ready to race!
Hey whats going on everyone, I'm new to forums and new to the vw crew, but picking up mine tomorrow after 2 o'clock with 6 speed lighting package and also carbon gray look so stoked!

immediately getting tint, and still unsure of which lowering springs I'm going to do. I've done research on this forum and it looks like the H&R sport looks best. anyone else's opinions?

VW Knight

Not ready for a new car yet so waiting for MY 2016 to come out. Hoping SE with cloth is an option and larger infotainment screen makes it in the 2016. Want a PW SE PP with LP.

Let's get some pics of those new beauties up in here!

dimitri_92

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' Ram 3500 *4Sale
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410326543.959290.jpgheres my ride. Live in Miami. Specifically in Doral... Let's do burgers and beers sometime soon!

dimitri_92

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' Ram 3500 *4Sale
Awesome. I don't mind meeting at a halfway point for the boys up north. Let's plan a month ahead so I can call off work.