GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Lapiz Blue Colour Example

Willow1

Passed Driver's Ed
This is the official colour chip for the Lapiz Blue
Does not look the same as any picture on the websites alot darker in certain lights however cars do always look different to the colour chips? :)
also certain computer screens will make this look different aswell,

Attachments

• Lapiz Blue.jpg
    Lapiz Blue.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 30,304
Last edited:

Willow1

Passed Driver's Ed
This is the first image

it looks nothing like this colour

Attachments

• Volkswagen-Golf_R_2014_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg
    Volkswagen-Golf_R_2014_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 17,218

Willow1

Passed Driver's Ed
It looks more like this

Attachments

• Volkswagen-Golf_R_2014_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg
    Volkswagen-Golf_R_2014_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 11,330

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
The second color looks great!!!

DW58

Go Kart Champion
This is the official colour chip for the Lapiz Blue
Does not look the same as any picture on the websites alot darker in certain lights however cars do always look different to the colour chips? :)
also certain computer screens will make this look different aswell,

How on earth can a poorly taken photo with a reflection of the photographer and a light be "The official colour chip" as you put it? It's not even a good colour rendition.

Willow1

Passed Driver's Ed
How on earth can a poorly taken photo with a reflection of the photographer and a light be "The official colour chip" as you put it? It's not even a good colour rendition.

Bore off :0)
It's a picture of the colour chip:0)
I understand you like to add your two pence,
But generally it's not very interesting :0)
But don't worry I will come hack the sunset red page :0)
Oh wait .......there isn't one :0)

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
I have a mk7 R ordered in lapiz blue, never seen one in the real yet but I'm not worried. The colour has many variations depending on light it's shown in but it hasn't looked a bad shade of blue in any picture or video. It will be a nice surprise and can't wait to get my car. Soon as I take delivery I will post pictures online.

I like it! Thanks for posting it up. Looks quite different, personally I thought the first promo pics of the blue looked to light.

And honestly, don't post something that is neither informative nor helpful on a post that is both of these. It is the "official" colour chip because, well, it is an ACTUAL colour. Not one that probably has edited light conditions and perfect angles. This is what you will actually see with your eyes on the road.

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
It is actually a good representation of the colour. I went to my local dealership yesterday and saw the colour sample. It was a dull day and when I was about to leave a transporter turned up with 2 golf R's on and looked purple to a deep blue depending on light. I could imagine looking quite bit lighter on bright day but it was darker than I expected. It is a great colour though. image.jpg

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
image.jpg

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
image.jpg

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
image.jpg