GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Why no apple support??? :(

Dantonio425

Ready to race!
Is pro version worth the difference?

What things can I do with regular vs pro?

With the pro version you can do coding and some things you could do with Vcds I just bought it it was 55 bucks since I didn't wanna spend 300 on Ross tech I just did coding with it today it and you can do logging and clear codes really worth it

Sexysoxy

Ready to race!
Ok so I'm a noob, what can you code exactly? Like can I program things like dial sweep? And visual things like that? Also if I have a boost tap can I read my boost?

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Anybody know if they will come up with Apple support?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andro1

Ready to race!
Yes you can do the gauge sweep take off the seat belt enable windows up and down from the fob take ecs off bunch of things

Great. Really want windows down/up with remote. That feature alone is already worth it for me. Had it done on my mkv GTI by someone with Ross tech.

Does anyone know if I need to purchase additional credits for this, or is pro version enough for this?

When I try to check out it charges me 10EU tax, is this normal? How do they ship, regular mail? Do not want to be charged another tax on delivery

Last edited:

Andro1

Ready to race!
No credits needed. Just upgrade to pro and you can do as much stuff as you want.....

Do you know how they ship to Canada? any taxes upon arrival?

I ordered pro. But don't see anything on their website about shipping and did not receive any confirmation other than paypal. Also don't see any contact email on their website.

Unor92

Passed Driver's Ed
Guys i just ordered one also for my golf mk7 2016, could you guys post some useful codes/features so i can use it aswell!

Tone1

Ready to race!
Anyone know about inner tail lights functioning with brake lights? I'm ordering this thing right now. Also, clear CEL?

Slimshiesty

Ready to race!
Couple of questions....
Will using this to adjust lights, soundaktor(when available), background, other visuals and vehicle functions other than power train... void the warranty ?

Is anyone using an LG G3 with the app to access this device ?