GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Just got the odbeleven today,200 free credits. Did a few I wanted with the apps including the windows down with remote app, and every one worked great,2017 GTI se PP

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
On mine, it does not work. It might depend on when your 2017 was manufactured. From what I understand is that there were some changes made to the BCM. Mine has a date of 5/17.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

adam1991

Banned
Here is another app that are not supported in 2017 cars,

Windows down with remote (I got it to work through the long coding)

I learned that it's better to do the long coding method.

I have it working on mine...I may have done it with Carista, I don't remember.

mike.randall.566

Passed Driver's Ed
Did a bunch of the apps today, only one I just noticed was convenience turn signal I changed to 4, but it didn't work, was unchecked in the cars settings, even checked no dice, try to look at that tomorrow.

Have the lighting package, like having the fogs on all the time, but at stock the corner lights won't work because of nar restrictions. Went into the lighting module, and found region line, took a leap of faith and changed it to the only other option which I don't remember. Well it seems to work, headlights, fogs and corner lights work together, before the corners only worked with fog's off, go figure...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

mike.randall.566

Passed Driver's Ed
Figured out what the problem was with the turn signal, I needed to go into car menu and factory reset for the lighting section only, now works great

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Figured out what the problem was with the turn signal, I needed to go into car menu and factory reset for the lighting section only, now works great

As per post #2576

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
I just clicked the "contact us" link on the bottom of the page and sent an email to the webmaster.

highsmith

Great idea. I have been able to find a lot of things searching but sometimes there are follow up posts later in the thread describing a gotcha that could be missed. (Sort of what just happened to mike.randall )

nype

Drag Racing Champion

takemorepills

Ready to race!
OK, I received my OBDEleven PRO from DAP. Have a question for those of you that ordered from DAP, where is the PRO code for activation? I received a code for 200 points, which entered into OBDEleven OK, but my OBDEleven keeps telling me to enter PRO code anytime I try to use many functions.

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
OK, I received my OBDEleven PRO from DAP. Have a question for those of you that ordered from DAP, where is the PRO code for activation? I received a code for 200 points, which entered into OBDEleven OK, but my OBDEleven keeps telling me to enter PRO code anytime I try to use many functions.
Should be a little white strip of paper inside the white box with the code printed on it.

takemorepills

Ready to race!
Should be a little white strip of paper inside the white box with the code printed on it.

Yeah, I got one like that, like fortune cookie, but it was only for 200 points. Does the PRO activation code strip say it is for "PRO"? Mine just said "200 points" doesn't seem right