GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

adam1991

Banned
Are you guys buying OBDEleven on eBay? Is it OK to buy from "voltas-it" on eBay? Will that OBDEleven need me to buy anything else? (I vaguely remember these having options you could buy)

I don't understand. He's from Lithuania. You're in the US. Why are you buying it this way?

He's charging what you'd pay right from the source at obdeleven.com. If you look at shopdap.com, it's $56--which I think includes shipping. If so, that's the same price as ebay.

If you're in the US, why not buy from a known US reseller for the same price as the Lithuanian ebay guy?

Anyway, what you want is the Pro features. You can add those on to a basic obdeleven tool you own, or you can buy the tool as a Pro bundle. If you buy it as a Pro bundle, you get the added benefit of 200 app credits which is nice.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I'd just buy through DAP. 79.99 includes the Pro version code. Without the Pro code...you can't do the long coding. You'll only be able to use the apps...and if you have a 2017+ car...some of the apps won't even work.

ndenning46

I don't understand. He's from Lithuania. You're in the US. Why are you buying it this way?

He's charging what you'd pay right from the source at obdeleven.com. If you look at shopdap.com, it's $56--which I think includes shipping. If so, that's the same price as ebay.

If you're in the US, why not buy from a known US reseller for the same price as the Lithuanian ebay guy?

Anyway, what you want is the Pro features. You can add those on to a basic obdeleven tool you own, or you can buy the tool as a Pro bundle. If you buy it as a Pro bundle, you get the added benefit of 200 app credits which is nice.

They are made in Lithuania, Voltas-it is the company that makes them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

heiney9

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport DSG
I'd just buy through DAP. 79.99 includes the Pro version code. Without the Pro code...you can't do the long coding. You'll only be able to use the apps...and if you have a 2017+ car...some of the apps won't even work.

I just bought OBD11 (from DAP) and was not aware that some apps don't work on 2017's. I have a 2017 Sport build date 4/17. If it's not going to work, I'm sending it back.

XoneDB4

Ready to race!
OBD11 pro arrived in the post today (next day from Lithuania, nice) and had a quick play - love this already. Following code instructions from the forum is easy so no need for apps.

Did fan display on auto, heated seat memory and enabled off road display for fun as my dad has it on his Tiguan.

Running on an amazon fire 7 as I’m an iPhone user so needed the cheapest possible android device.

ndenning46

I just bought OBD11 (from DAP) and was not aware that some apps don't work on 2017's. I have a 2017 Sport build date 4/17. If it's not going to work, I'm sending it back.

Did you get the pro version? If so, check all the forums & do the changes yourself.

XoneDB4

Ready to race!
Did you get the pro version? If so, check all the forums & do the changes yourself.

This, but also the app recognises my 7.5 facelift and most apps have been updated for it (if I wanted to buy credits), so I’d be really surprised if most didn’t also work with a 17MY NAR car.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3

Some of the apps don't work. My build date is 5/17. I one thing I wanted to do is change how many times the blinker blinks for a lane change. Don't work.

I did use the app to enable the Urban Joke and deactivate the Soundaktor.

I don't really recommend using the apps though. When you use the apps...it would be difficult back track if something goes wrong. I recommend doing things manually.

Nappy216

Ready to race!
Some of the apps don't work. My build date is 5/17. I one thing I wanted to do is change how many times the blinker blinks for a lane change. Don't work.

I did use the app to enable the Urban Joke and deactivate the Soundaktor.

I don't really recommend using the apps though. When you use the apps...it would be difficult back track if something goes wrong. I recommend doing things manually.

You have to "factory" reset the lighting system in order for the number of blinks setting to take effect. As others have state I highly recommend backing up your settings and coding manually.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
You have to "factory" reset the lighting system in order for the number of blinks setting to take effect. As others have state I highly recommend backing up your settings and coding manually.
When you're in the app...it says not supported.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Here is another app that are not supported in 2017 cars,

Windows down with remote (I got it to work through the long coding)

I learned that it's better to do the long coding method.

mike.randall.566

Passed Driver's Ed
Here is another app that are not supported in 2017 cars,

Windows down with remote (I got it to work through the long coding)

I learned that it's better to do the long coding method.
Just got the odbeleven today,200 free credits. Did a few I wanted with the apps including the windows down with remote app, and every one worked great,2017 GTI se PP

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk