GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New owner "stupid discovery" thread

slow12s

Ready to race!
Here is something I just learned after 4 GTI's - convenience opening. I've seen it in the MFI and never knew what it does. Until now. Unlock your car then open your door. Press and hold the drivers window switch down. If your convenience setting is 'all windows' it will lower all the windows and vent your sunroof (if you have one)! It's awesome on hot summer days here in NA where we don't get that feature on our key fob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, I was trying to figure out what that convenience opening was for here in the states

normcaldwell

Go Kart Newbie
The emblem on the truck opens the hatch! holy crap! I've been crawling through the back seat all this time to get my stuff!

lol . . . .
Not sure what's funnier; your post, or the posts from people who actually think you were serious.

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Too funny ?????

Evildad

Here I was thinking it was kind of a bummer to have keyless (push button) start, because I couldn't turn the key to "ignition" or "accessory" to roll windows up and down, and my daughter said "push the button without your foot on the brake." Sweet Jesus!

hulksu

Car(s)
(sold) '17 GTI SE
One thing my dealer didn't cover that I will add as a stupid discovery:

Pressing the voice button on the steering wheel once makes the VW software listen to you. Holding it while using Android Auto/CarPlay allows the smartphone software to listen to you.