GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New GTD owner from Northern Ireland

StevoM81

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK8 GTI
Yea i think there's a refurb shop just 5 mins from my home, haven't had a proper look, prefer to get new wheels and tyres but might just have to look into the refurb for now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

A new set of rims would look great also if you get the right set.

Cossieian

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a set of 19 Team Dynamics 1.2 for sale if your interested??

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
I'm looking to stick at 17" and if I cant afford the oz I'm looking at bbs or 3sdm hopefully in brass or gold

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

StevoM81

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK8 GTI
Finally got my Gloss Black Rieger splitter, installation was quite simple. Such a nice subtle mod that looks as if it was part of the car when it left the factory. Also installed a Pipercross filter so i dont need to change the filter again lol.

Next will be the wheels getting them powdercoated gunmteal grey at the beginning of April as not a fan of the diamond cut look.

Here are a few pics of the splitter installed:

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
Looks great Stevo, and good decision on the wheels.

StevoM81

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK8 GTI
Looks great Stevo, and good decision on the wheels.

Thanks matey, once i get the wheels done that's it complete. Just a few touches was all it needed.

The splitter was perfect as it just looks like it should be on there from the factory so subtle.

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Hey, i ended up getting bbs wheels in 'himalayan grey' i think they call it.
Do you have satin wing mirrors on?

Mark315

Passed Driver's Ed
Another NI member...good to see!

StevoM81

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK8 GTI
Hey, i ended up getting bbs wheels in 'himalayan grey' i think they call it.
Do you have satin wing mirrors on?

No don't have satin mirrors on might look into some Golf R ones in the future as the silver looks good against the white. Loving the wheels the gunmetal looks good against the white. My friend Chris owns a powder coating place and sent me a pic of the colour am getting my wheels done, its called Audi Grey here is a pic of it on some rims he did recently.

Last edited:

Mark315

Passed Driver's Ed
Loving your new GTD looks amazing i see you have Golf R mirrors. After seeing yours i think i might go for a set, did you get them of your local VW dealer?