GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mount Washington Cruise and Meet

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
Let's call it 9ish am Solomon, 10ish am final meeting place.

I'm also about 35 minutes out.

That way it's not too absurdly early for others that may be commuting from a distance.

Qwerty978

Ready to race!
I'm in Lowell (a bit more north). I can have a few guys ready in a location so you guys can meet us on the way. I have a few other GTIs interested in this trip MK6, MK6, MK4, and MK5.

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
I'm in Lowell (a bit more north). I can have a few guys ready in a location so you guys can meet us on the way. I have a few other GTIs interested in this trip MK6, MK6, MK4, and MK5.

Yeah - that's perfect. The Solomon folk will meet up wherever you guys decide up there.

I think I have +1 coming (either 7R or Mk1 Rabbit), maybe I can get someone to drive my Scirocco too. :p

Qwerty978

Ready to race!

Misslauren82

Ready to race!

Qwerty978

Ready to race!

Tronix13

Ready to race!
Let's call it 9ish am Solomon, 10ish am final meeting place.

I'm also about 35 minutes out.

That way it's not too absurdly early for others that may be commuting from a distance.

9ish sounds good to me. Probably meet around back by the parking garage. Do we know of anyone else that's meeting up at Solomon Pond?

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
9ish sounds good to me. Probably meet around back by the parking garage. Do we know of anyone else that's meeting up at Solomon Pond?

Not yet - I think most of the folks that are going are Lowell/Boston area so far.

I'm sure others will chime in - and the garage is good.

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
Adorable kids/pets get bonus points from me. :)

But obviously can't really control what people will talk about - so parental discretion obviously. But I'd assume we are all respectful adults. :)

jayrm14

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm in, including a couple buddies. One will be bringing his mk1! Any southern nh meetup or is Lowell the closest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
I'm in, including a couple buddies. One will be bringing his mk1! Any southern nh meetup or is Lowell the closest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"North Shore" has been tentatively scheduled as the 'final' meeting place, feel free to coordinate a mid point if you wish - but we all need to gather at one final location.

So far it is

Solomon Pond Mall (495/290, Midpoint)
North Shore (final location - undecided meeting point, waiting on confirmation)