GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mount Washington Cruise and Meet

Qwerty978

Ready to race!
Just curious if anybody would be up for it? I already have a few guys interested. Could be another location if anybody have any other suggestions. Lets coordinate something and make something happen!

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
Maybe.

MikeF1021

Ready to race!
I might be down.

I've never driven up the road but I've hoofed it to the top on a 2 day hike of the Presidentials. Absolutely beautiful up there.

It's hard to plan a good day ahead of time because the weather can change so quickly in the whites. I would assume May or June would have a better shot at having a bluebird day than April.

NH_MKVII

Passed Driver's Ed
If you're going up Mt Washington, bring some extra brake pads! I'm looking forward to a couple meets later this summer. I'm not able to drive my 6MT right now after ACL surgery!

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Extra brake pads ...? Been up and down there so many times barely a need to hit the brakes. Hold the revs and enjoy

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP

FrankTheBunny

Passed Driver's Ed
Ooo - I'd love to do this if the timing works for me!

Zoolook

Ready to race!
Yeah I would too - it's a hike from NYC but I'm up for some fun

FrankTheBunny

Passed Driver's Ed

Qwerty978

Ready to race!
I can coordinate but I would like to speak or partner with someone whos experienced with the Mount Washington Drive lol. Want be able to provide recommendations, things to expect, or what to avoid for people.

Ill start an official thread soon.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
I can coordinate but I would like to speak or partner with someone whos experienced with the Mount Washington Drive lol. Want be able to provide recommendations, things to expect, or what to avoid for people.

Ill start an official thread soon.

I'm experienced with it feel free to message me any questions you have !

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP