GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Devin1

Ordered my tails from cars245 just before the price bump. Hopefully they continue to honor the lower price for anyone else. Jeremy responded very quickly and his price is excellent. He did mention that it will take ~1 month to ship the harness. Thanks to everyone above for a clear and exciting thread.

rotaryguy

Passed Driver's Ed
Ordered my tails from cars245 just before the price bump. Hopefully they continue to honor the lower price for anyone else. Jeremy responded very quickly and his price is excellent. He did mention that it will take ~1 month to ship the harness. Thanks to everyone above for a clear and exciting thread.

Ditto that whole post, I ordered from both sources as well. So glad I found this thread - thanks all, been itching to do this mod and this thread gave me all the answers so hopefully next month for me too. I swear they would sell more cars just put the dang LED's in them or at least make it an option.

amlmkv1

Ready to race!
Am I the only one who think these tails look super JDM? And more Honda-ish than Euro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm don't know about Honda but definitely more Audi. Pics aren't doing the tails justice at all. It makes the car look totally different. I follow my wife's car every morning to work and I've seen a few MK7 with stock tails line up next to her car at stop lights and I'm just like wow...wife's S looks more expensive than the SE.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Any updates on this? Just priced out a set on cars245 and it's $671.32 with the shipping included.
I've also contacted them, they just gave me a shipping cost, guess I had to work out the lights cost on my own, works out around £580 for the lights. I have contacted my local vw dealer too, waiting a reply

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

njswider

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
My tails came in today from cars, ordered July 26. Now just waiting for Jeremy's harness, I believe I'm in his next batch. Should be another week or two.