GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAPerformance E30 Tuning Results! *Tunes now Available*

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
The stage 2 E30 map is a lot of fun. I guess I got used to the power of MAP's regular stage 2 tune because I was pleasantly surprised by the extra power of the E30 tune. Thanks Ian and good job to the guys at MAP.

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
Awesome! Send some logs over if you feel like it. We would like to collect some data from these first couple of cars to see how they are acting.

The stage 2 E30 map is a lot of fun. I guess I got used to the power of MAP's regular stage 2 tune because I was pleasantly surprised by the extra power of the E30 tune. Thanks Ian and good job to the guys at MAP.

pieguy

Ready to race!
What is the total $ for Cobb AP plus stage 2 e30 tune? Thanks.

If you buy the AP from them, it's $150 for both e30 maps. If you didn't buy from them it's $300. So $800 brand new.

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
Full E85 testing! Because, why not?

pieguy

Ready to race!
Are you planning to add port injection with the MAP project car since ur going full e85?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
Not just yet....So far this is the cars 10th tank of full E85, and it's been pretty good so far. It has been getting pretty darn cold here in the mornings now (38-42 degrees), so the cold starts have much to be improved. But I have been logging those for Brian to see if that can be improved.

Are you planning to add port injection with the MAP project car since ur going full e85?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Being able to run full e85 will be a game changer for this platform. Ian, what fuel system mods? Just the pump?

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
Not even. Stocky stock stock. Car just has our intake on it now. Just seeing how the stock fuel system is holding up over time, and collecting as much data as possible. I will be driving it home for the next few weeks, as I drive 80 miles a day. Doing lots of logging....But the car absolutely rips! Making 400 ft/lb of torque on stock hardware is amazing.

Being able to run full e85 will be a game changer for this platform. Ian, what fuel system mods? Just the pump?