GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Loe Show Pics

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Anyone else decided to go to the show? I got a hotel room east of Pottstown a few minutes. Really looking forward to this show/road trip.

Planning on meeting up with @StealthGTI on the way home. Who else is on the I95 corridor that will be around on August 31st or September 4th?

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
Did you go in the past? What’s holding you back this year?
I have not. And unlike some in the community I really like Jamie’s passion for the brand. I’m only about a 2 hour drive. It would be one day for me if I do go but I can’t as I will be visiting family that very weekend.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
I have not. And unlike some in the community I really like Jamie’s passion for the brand. I’m only about a 2 hour drive. It would be one day for me if I do go but I can’t as I will be visiting family that very weekend.
I make my own opinion on people. I’ve learned a lot about obscure VWs from him. Never met him but I’ve enjoyed his videos since the first one I came across. I don’t know the back story to some peoples resentments but I’ve never personally been harmed.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
I make my own opinion on people. I’ve learned a lot about obscure VWs from him. Never met him but I’ve enjoyed his videos since the first one I came across. I don’t know the back story to some peoples resentments but I’ve never personally been harmed.
Precisely. I haven’t watched a ton of his stuff, but the stuff I’ve seen he’s been really into it. Some people hate to hate. I will say I’m jealous of his access though. He’s seen stuff I won’t ever be able to.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Precisely. I haven’t watched a ton of his stuff, but the stuff I’ve seen he’s been really into it. Some people hate to hate. I will say I’m jealous of his access though. He’s seen stuff I won’t ever be able to.
If you go to the show you’ll see some of it! But yea, haters gonna hate. I want a golf country solely because of Jamie. Hell I didn’t even know that car existed until I saw his video on one.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Oooo I may be in! Let me see if I can figure a few things out.