GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lazy low end after mpi install

vwrc

Car(s)
Golf r
very lazy in the beginning of the pull after I flashed the stg2 with 980cc injectors and hellcat 525 file by tune zilla. Start pulling around 5k rpm. And will bog on the next gear (dsg) and won’t pull at all

It’s a used kit so I’m wondering if there’s a problem with it somewhere or it’s tuning related

No dtc, no leaks

Still new to this but I can do logs if needed.

Last edited:

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
very lazy in the beginning of the pull after I flashed the stg2 with 980cc injectors and hellcat 525 file by tune zilla. Start pulling around 5k rpm. And if I shift under 6k rpm it will bog on the next gear (dsg) and won’t pull at all but over 6k rpm it will continue pulling but still hesitate a little on the shifts

It’s a used kit so I’m wondering if there’s a problem with it somewhere or it’s tuning related

No dtc, no leaks

Looks like it’s really having trouble picking up fuel on the shifts when i try to do a pull in comfort mode

Still new to this but I can do logs if needed.
Is a PM4 needed for your setup?

vwrc

Car(s)
Golf r
No, just the hellcat lpfp and 980cc injectors for this file.

Last edited:

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
If you need a PM4, just recently pulled mine off. You’d need a butt connector but that’s about it.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Definitely pm4 and re-tune, those 525's run on the hot side without one, 535 is a lot safer. 5k rpm and my car has already started playing Mozart lol.

Razgriz337

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7R
I'd start with logging the car.

"Lazy" could be a number of things.