GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JLungo's 2015 GTI Build

Jlungo

Ready to race!

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Creaking is gone. What a fuckin relief. Hanging in the air for 3 days and drop in temp. ::pHEW::

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Spare and lightly used is38 in hand. If VW doesnt wanna cover their own parts and work dont worry ill be covered fuckers

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Drove up to the inlaws last night. Was pushing the summer tires/wheels well past their season. Back to Austins. Dont rly like looking stock on the outside. Maybe ill snag some used wheels from someone local and put some winter tires.

Austins with ECS Flush Kit. 15mm in front and 20mm in rear. With the Neuspeed springs im kinda worried about rubbing or crunching the fender, it's so close

Found this in one of the Pirellis. Dodged a bullet there haha

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Tossing around the idea of having this spare is38 sent to TTE for internals and modifying but there is so little support in terms of tunes.
The want for more power is real since another person just ordered their is38 locally.
APR stage 3 is about as reliable as shit and that was my fall back...

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Get that spoiler on!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Why hello there....

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Jlungo

Ready to race!

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Went down to ISW this morning. Tyler the expert there installed my APR boost tap. Reason I went there was because his method seemed safest. He opened the manifold and blows out any debris that might drop in while punching the hole.

The install was fairly easy. Removing the ventnos straightforward. Maybe most difficult part were the clips at each corner of the vent. Need to have all 4 pinched to slide out the vent.

Now my trouble is i need to configure the gauge to read the boost tap and not the obd2 port.

Drove home using obd reading and it looked clean and almost looks like it belongs

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Not sure if i configured it properly. Hopefully it accepted the settings. Car 1 boost A. Complicated little gauge and finding answers on it isnt easy

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Not sure if i configured it properly. Hopefully it accepted the settings. Car 1 boost A. Complicated little gauge and finding answers on it isnt easy

Yeah agreed on my mk6 the gauge was sweet but a pain to set up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jlungo

Ready to race!
My girl will be spending the night at the dealership. Jack Daniels checking out the actuator and seeing if i can warranty the product under the 12k or 12 month vw parts warranty

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Also they are double checking their work because it looks like they installed the cat on the APR downpipe BACKWARDS!
The tech at ISW and a another tech (both whom install aftermarket parts on mk7s regularly) noticed it. Being that it is a free flowing cat it still works but the set up was going O2 sensor then filter rather thab filter THEN O2 sensor....really....i had them leave it so the VW shop forman could see and or verify since it was his work

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
O2 sensor backwards?? How kooky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk